What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
If I can - great. If I can't - I have a pair shipped from KC or KF even thought it's going to be a week late. I don't see how this is a lose situation for me. I've never really cared about needing a pair right on RD. This is actually the first pair of Jordans I've purchased in a few years.

KC OR KF weren’t over retail tho? Maybe like $3 I wouldn’t call that resale

I’m talking about the people trying to flex early thinking they’re gonna strike out or there limited. Foolish to pay so much for a GR

Prices go down after RD, most here know that

Package shows shipped from kix files now. Itnis shipped by USPS first class international shipping which can take anywhere from 7 to 21 days.

KC OR KF weren’t over retail tho? Maybe like $3 I wouldn’t call that resale

I’m talking about the people trying to flex early thinking they’re gonna strike out or there limited. Foolish to pay so much for a GR

Prices go down after RD, most here know that

Yeah, KF and KC had it at almost retail so I jumped on it. I'm just saying I can and understand those who would drop extra to have a guaranteed pair. I've been out of the sneaker game for a really long time and am completely unfamiliar with reserve apps, codes, raffles, etc etc. And TBH, I just don't have the time to do the research. I mean..just reading the last few pages folks are worried about entering the code incorrectly and all that. $50-100$ doesn't seem like that much in the grand scheme of things to secure a pair.

Edit - on a side note..did your old SN get banned?

Perfection while grinding at work!!!

MVIMG_20180215_090216.jpg

How does it work when trying to reserve a release on foot site apps? More specifically, when you select more than one location?

The closest one to me is about half an hour away...the second and third closest are an hour or more

Do you have the opportunity to reserve on from each store, so I could first try for the closest?

If you get selected it will be from one of the 3 store locations you chose. You will only be reserved 1 pair from 1 of your selected stores.

StockX prices on these dropping crazy.

Team Early has been supplied and now sellers usually try to start underselling each other before the retail release to keep from getting stuck longer than they'd like with GR stock. They'd rather have the immediate cash to apply towards stocking up on another release with early sale profit potential.

Last edited:
And after Saturday you can pay retail

People got fooled into thinking these would be limited.

I’ve seen plenty people pay $300 for these which is idiotic, save me having the money BS. That’s not how you stay wealthy by spending extra money when you don’t have to. Just dumb.

People get way too scared with shoes, unless it’s super limited, shouldn’t be paying OVER resell value when you didn’t even try to get it for retail in the first place
That Wealthy/poverty line ain't being crossed over a 100 dollars. Just means 5 items from Costco not getting bought that week. Lol.

How does it work when trying to reserve a release on foot site apps? More specifically, when you select more than one location?

The closest one to me is about half an hour away...the second and third closest are an hour or more

Do you have the opportunity to reserve on from each store, so I could first try for the closest?
thanks in advance, will rep

Back
Top Bottom