What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
All of this and you don’t know I wasn’t talking to you or about you?
Have you even pulled his profile and see what he does?
Some of y’all take stuff to the extreme or comment without having knowledge of the history of the user whom you are even trying to defend. Y’all just react and talk.

First of all, I wasn't attacking you. Second of all, while I did mention Tony because I happen to agree with him on this one, I was responding in general to a flurry of posts that followed his post of the OGs, followed by my posts agreeing with him. Posts that started moaning about the handful of guys here who don't like this retro. So apologies but yes, in general, I included myself in that supposedly small group of guys. Take Tony out of it, because you're right, I certainly do not track the posts of other users and chart "what he does." I could have chosen any number of posts to reply to, I just happened to reply to one of yours because it was one of the more recent ones. Wasn't even trying to argue with you or anyone else.

rainking rainking
I don't think anyone is complaining about you, bro. You're good.

It's all good, dude. As I just said to bigj, I'm not looking to go at anyone specifically. I just don't happen to agree with the sentiment that this was a good retro and anyone who doesn't think so should just shut up and never mention it in here again, that's all.

It's all good, dude. As I just said to bigj, I'm not looking to go at anyone specifically. I just don't happen to agree with the sentiment that this was a good retro and anyone who doesn't think so should just shut up and never mention it in here again, that's all.

I just ran a quick search, to make sure I'm not being unfair about this. Supposedly Tony has posted 200 times on this thread. Obviously not all of his posts were complaints about the shoe, but many many were. I can appreciate that he obviously cares about the shoe, and wish they would have came out the way he wants, but that's out of our control.

Hopefully with this information you can appreciate why some of us are over it. I don't know the guy, or have anything particularly against him. It's just extremely annoying at this point.

Last edited:
I just ran a quick search, to make sure I'm not being unfair about this. Supposedly Tony has posted 200 times on this thread. Obviously not all of his posts were complaints about the shoe, but many many were. I can appreciate that he obviously cares about the shoe, and wish they would have came out the way he wants, but that's out of our control.

Hopefully with this information you can appreciate why some of us are over it. I don't know the guy, or have anything particularly against him. It's just extremely annoying at this point.

If that was the context, I see your point. Again, it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

I wish I could rep you 13 times.

Instead of reps, could you help me figure out a way to effectively use this website to make local trades?

Instead of reps, could you help me figure out a way to effectively use this website to make local trades?
:lol: I wish. Best advice I can offer is getting cool with people in your size that are chill and aren’t tripping about dollar for dollar value.

I agree. Sometimes beating a dead horse gets old. I like Tony's posts though. Painfully true at times, but correct in a lot of ways. Still his opinion has been seen and read several times and it's time to move on from it. There are several shoes I absolutely can't stand. But I just stay away from those threads completely. No need to constantly down a shoe that several poeple in that specific thread likes.

I guess I go with the old saying "they don't make em like they used to" and take it from there. I would LOVE a true remake of a 3 but nothing gets made like an original. With that its easy to accept and enjoy what is out now. My "passion" level isn't any lower because of this. I have white cements with a jumpman on the back and love them. My point is like rainking said, vote with your wallet. I want remade true originals too, but I don't think its ever gonna be that way.

if they can make new shoes they can make these how they used to

Screenshot (18).png

I bet vietnam could do it. Its not like the technology of cutting a piece of material that thin for a toe rand got lost in the 80s. They pretty much got it right on the wool 3 a year or two ago. It comes down to them not caring about you or what you look like.

Last edited:
It doesn’t. You force feeding your view is annoying.
Youre just annoyed with what you got and Im reminding you of it. Which I havent done in months. But when I do it sticks out like a red flag because it hurts. I know.

You can accept what they did but Im not. Ill single handedly shame them into fixing this mistake of a shoe if i have to. But itd be better if we did it together.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Am I being detained?

I agree. Sometimes beating a dead horse gets old. I like Tony's posts though. Painfully true at times, but correct in a lot of ways. Still his opinion has been seen and read several times and it's time to move on from it. There are several shoes I absolutely can't stand. But I just stay away from those threads completely. No need to constantly down a shoe that several poeple in that specific thread likes.
I hear you. Alright guys. Im out.

But just so its known and so some of you understand, Im not trying to make you feel bad about your kicks. Im trying to call attention to the fact that these shoes arent right and far from it. And I do so in hopes of them giving me those actual 88s on the next release so that I can look like a reasonable adult when I wear them out in public with a nice pair of denim. Its a look that I can only dream about when there is no real reason for it to be this way.
Peace

Here's to a Nike/Brand Jordan '20/20 vision' campaign or some s*** where they do some of these old 80s models the right way for 2020.

Are people just mad about their personal pairs? My pair was fine to me. Leather is good enough to be comfy yet not crease bad. Ep its higher than my true blue, but fine IMO.
IMG_1730_phixr.jpg

Last edited:
Are people just mad about their personal pairs? My pair was fine to me. Leather is good enough to be comfy yet not crease bad. Ep its higher than my true blue, but fine IMO.
IMG_1730_phixr.jpg

i have no complaints about mine either but you know how it is nowadays....people just find anything to be mad about

Youre just annoyed with what you got and Im reminding you of it. Which I havent done in months. But when I do it sticks out like a red flag because it hurts. I know.

You can accept what they did but Im not. Ill single handedly shame them into fixing this mistake of a shoe if i have to. But itd be better if we did it together.

And that’s your problem. You want to go on a crusade against Nike thinking WE are Nike so you KEEP posting the same thing over and over like Nike doesn’t already know what it’s doing.

You and anyone else that thinks Nike doesn’t know what they are doing are fools for being so blind.

I’m not telling you to accept what’s being released. I’m telling you that I don’t need to keep reading how you feel over and over and over and over. There are plenty of shoes I’m not happy with. That doesn’t mean I have to be SELFISH enough to keep posting in those threads trying to make others hate the shoes like I do.

Back
Top Bottom