• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20171203-212533.png
just reminding everyone why they want these.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Man, they look so much better without the red sock liner. I wish they'd stop with that, on the 3's & 4's.

The only thing I want them to get from the true blue 3 is the midsole part of the shoe to use on these.

I have worn and beat my Nike Air true blue 3 to the ground. I even played outdoor ball in them a few times and they show NO SIGNS of chipping of flaking of the midsole.

Unlike the CDP and 2011 pair. Them ****s chipped even when you would try them on indoors. Lol.

im sure all the shoes we want with the Nike Air will eventually come out. black/infrared 6s and the whit/cement 3s again

I just kinda figured with the 32s being released this year, we'd be seeing some OG 2s coincide with them. It's been a while, on the OG CW's.

The only thing I want them to get from the true blue 3 is the midsole part of the shoe to use on these.

I have worn and beat my Nike Air true blue 3 to the ground. I even played outdoor ball in them a few times and they show NO SIGNS of chipping of flaking of the midsole.

Unlike the CDP and 2011 pair. Them ****s chipped even when you would try them on indoors. Lol.

The same thing happens with the 2012, Black Cement 4's. Between the midsoles cracking, the horrendous comfort, and terrible shape, if I knew what I know now, I would've never bought them. Even though, the Black Cement 4's, are my favorite Jordan of all time. I should've just bought a 1999 pair, in the first place.

The same thing happens with the 2012, Black Cement 4's. Between the midsoles cracking, the horrendous comfort, and terrible shape, if I knew what I know now, I would've never bought them. Even though, the Black Cement 4's, are my favorite Jordan of all time. I should've just bought a 1999 pair, in the first place.

Fire Red 4's as well, I had to sell them after a few wears since I am not sure if even leather was used on the shoe. So uncomfortable.

I feel JB will slap Nike Air on the black cement 4, I have a feeling they will. Hopefully same netting style like the white cement and other recent 4's.

They at least got the solution to recent AJ 3/4 midsole problem.

Ya, I know I'll be copping...
but these:
air-jordan-2-ii-retro.jpg

air-jordan-2-low-og-release-date-3.jpg

JORDAN-CONVERSE-PACK-OFFICIAL-PHOTOS-7-565x372.jpg

or these:
NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2_RETRO_WHITE_RED_385475-102.jpg

With Nike on them(No jumpman on the insole, or Jordan on the sole either) are what I really want.
They should only do these in limited numbers and made in Italy if they want to make money

Back
Top Bottom