What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Mike wore all kinds of combos '88 AS weekend...

84651145.jpg

131986695.jpg

20eae60ca887c654607cb8a36da5423b.jpg

NBA-all-star-squad-1988jpg-1200x698.jpg

Just imagine if all three colorways dropped, on Saturday, All-Star Weekend 2018, and were limited. The amount of chaos, and ridiculousness, would be more than the 2011 Concord, and 2012 Galaxy Foams combined.

:lol:

Black Cements coming back and yall couldnt tell nobody? :smh:
Haven't bought a pair of Js in years but it's looking like it's time for me to come out of retirement real quick :nthat:

Would love for these to look like the 94 retro. It’s not the OG but i think it’s the epitome of the 3. There’ll prob have worse shape than the 2011 and CDP pair tho

01 & 94 comparison pic...

DSC05927.JPG

i prefered the 94 pale grey to the purple hued 01
01 shorter but with more padding
both examples with that good ele (for what was offered for each release anyway)

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

Yeah it's not a question, 94s are better.

At this point I just want them to hide the red tongue liner. That would be the biggest improvement.

The lighter elephant print would be the icing.

I've already accepted the big toe strip is prob going to happen.

Yeah it's not a question, 94s are better.

At this point I just want them to hide the red tongue liner. That would be the biggest improvement.

The lighter elephant print would be the icing.

I've already accepted the big toe strip is prob going to happen.
I hope they hide that red for your sake. That's a detail I never noticed till you started talking about it. But the more I look at old pics of MJ, I get why you want that so much.

I’ve been wearing the white cement 3s almost everyday since the 88s came out

these are a no brainer for atleast 2 pairs

Many Jordans have the lining showing on the tongue unlike their OG counterparts. It’s the worst on the 4s and 12s to me. Never bothered me with the 3 because I’m not the biggest fan of the og 3

Everyone has their own OCD with details. tonytobacco tonytobacco with the liner on these. And ep details. M marztharealist with the shape and hieght on the 4s. Myself with the 23 on the back of the 7 needs to be thick again. Along with the durabuck material. Shades of red mean everything to us in here. Patent cut hieght and so on. Details to some mean more than others. I accept that it will never be completely true to the original. But still won't keep me from wanting it. Where the hell are the new pics for these?

Back
Top Bottom