What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
People that own a good condition pair of originals are few and far between. Coming out with a true to og pair wont take away from those people. Nike needs to get that. There is zero reason for them not to capture all the details on todays releases.

Just saw this on IG. Is this the previous release?

Screenshot_20171209-213623.jpg

I don't want to derail thread on all the detail talk. But I want to think there is a reason we haven't seen true pics yet. Are they gonna try to overhype these? Yes. I would if I were them. But I just hope they back that hype up with a quality shoe close to the original. Stories on their IG page don't mean s--t to me. I know them already. Just make a good shoe.

People that own a good condition pair of originals are few and far between. Coming out with a true to og pair wont take away from those people. Nike needs to get that. There is zero reason for them not to capture all the details on todays releases.
I don't see why they don't give the NA pairs the air Max 1 treatment to be honest. Just comes off as cheap.

I mean ya they will be pretty close to that but there’s really no point since we know they are fake

His name is 3god. This thread is about the 3's. He was professing his love for this shoe. The letters 'og' are also in his name. This thread is about the OG 3's. There's also a '3d' in his name....and..............:lol:

Back
Top Bottom