What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Was gonna wear my pair for some errands (haven't worn them in months) but my pair squeaks hella loud, more than I remember them doing so. Kinda hard to pinpoint what part squeaks.
I noticed on my par there was a noise coming from the back tab because of how it was rubbing against the area behind. I put some masking tape on the back and it stopped.

Attention Jordan Brand....according to these pics you can obviously make the elephant print panels dark like the OG's. Why oh why have you released light grey panels ever since??? Get it right for the OG colorways for future releases please. And thank you. :lol:

1584934084374-png.2539264

Quick question. Does any one have their pair of BC3s with LNM as their production line code on the size tag? Trying to help someone.
Specifically anyone that wears a 10.5.

Last edited:
Quick question. Does any one have their pair of BC3s with LNM as their production line code on the size tag? Trying to help someone.
Cause I’m terribly bored, just skimmed through the first few used pairs on goat, saw about 3 of them with “LNM” on the tag.

I don’t wear a 10.5 but there’s several used listings on GOAT that have the LNM tag...

For the people that have the 10.5 lnm, when you take the insoles out do you see a 10.5 stamp there.

I’ll be rocking these for the next 20 years.

090E55CF-E88F-4552-8481-1FDF10E97D9E.jpeg

Nice! Unfortunately they won't last that long; especially the one wrapped in plastic...it'll dry rot and crumble faster than the others. Hopefully the others your wearing in rotation; then you'll have the best chance of them lasting 10 or 15 years if all goes well.

These are my all-time favorite shoe...i’ll always buy the release no matter what year (2001, 2008, 2011, 2018’) and so on

Back
Top Bottom