What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I said the mold talk is old, itll never change yadda yadda. I never said dont talk about it ever again. If that were to happen then dear lord what would be the talk in threads like these?
So you're saying to talk about anything but...to avoid certain topics that you're tired of. Which could be anything on any given day.

We'll do our best.

See this is where I agree with picasso swerve picasso swerve like seriously who's paying attention to this? Like even though you pointed it out I still don't see what you're talking about. Y'all are nitpicking. Shoes weren't perfect back then, they aren't perfect now..

Nothing wrong with that.

But like I mentioned, there is always room for improvement. It’s very minor but also should be an easy “fix”

View attachment 2926784
IMG_20220206_144249.jpg
I just want this sooner than later.

Nothing wrong with that.

But like I mentioned, there is always room for improvement. It’s very minor but also should be an easy “fix”
There isn't anything wrong with anyone's opinion. The technical aspects of the shoes has always been what this site is about though.

If you are into Jordans, etc for different reasons then frequent sites/media that highlight those reasons in a way more to your liking.

No one is even calling these guys out anyway. They are inserting themselves into a discussion that isn't aimed at them and deciding that the finer detail talk is 'complaining'.

I’m not arguing with ya, was just clarifying your meaning. The ‘94s weren’t an exact copy of the OG but I still think the overall shape of the shoe might’ve been a bit better. But yeah these new ones are pretty solid. If they’d just fix the collar a bit more and change the main base gray color and lighten lines of the EP, we’d really be right there.
What would you fix on the ankle collar?

The amount of padding or the shape or height?

I like how the OGs look like they have no ankle padding at all. It adds to the sleekness.

See this is where I agree with picasso swerve picasso swerve like seriously who's paying attention to this? Like even though you pointed it out I still don't see what you're talking about. Y'all are nitpicking. Shoes weren't perfect back then, they aren't perfect now..

Same dudes who complain about glue stains on sweatshop shoes. Glue stains? So go return em then. :lol:

A lil glue stain here and there never hurt nobody. Its $200 shoes at the end of the day, not some Italian luxury hand made type of construction.

News flash also: it probably not gonna change. Why? Cause most people are fine with the shape.
If that was the case, then IIIs and IVs and XIs would all still look like they did in 2011. But all three have been noticeably altered in the past few years. Some of us may think the IIIs and IVs should be altered further, but your assertion that it’s a waste of time because no change will ever occur is patently false, as recent evidence proves. This is a fact not an opinion.

If that was the case, then IIIs and IVs and XIs would all still look like they did in 2011. But all three have been noticeably altered in the past few years. Some of us may think the IIIs and IVs should be altered further, but your assertion that it’s a waste of time because no change will ever occur is patently false, as recent evidence proves. This is a fact not an opinion.

Fair.

And no one still gonna be happy at the end of the day. :lol:

The thing is....if Nike made them as close to the originals as possible, everybody would be happy. Both those who don't care about the shape, as well as OG purists.

Those who don't care about shape, EP height etc., will settle for anything JB puts out as we've seen.

The thing is....if Nike made them as close to the originals as possible, everybody would be happy. Both those who don't care about the shape, as well as OG purists.

Those who don't care about shape, EP height etc., will settle for anything JB puts out as we've seen.
Ehhhh tell that to the people that complain about the XI shape after they finally fixed it and it looks great. After 2 decades of looking like knockoffs. It’s a generation of kids that only know the thick EP lines just like they only knew the low PL height. You can’t please everyone no matter what you do. It is what it is. With that said I hope they continue to improve the mold.

Ehhhh tell that to the people that still complain about the XI shape after they finally fixed it and it looks great After 2 decades of looking like knockoffs. You can’t please everyone no matter what you do. It is what it is. With that said I hope they continue to improve the mold.

I'm specifically talking about the Air Jordan III's here. :lol:

2003 white/cement 3 retro was so random. Copped weeks later at retail in my size 9.5 and wore them off and on for 5 years until they died on me. Very comfortable shoe and quite fitting being that it was Mike’s last season
I loved that shoe I ruined mine doing amateur midsole repaints. I’m pretty sure that was the last pair they actually dyed the midsoles on instead of paint. Could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom