• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Today

They good enough for me!

IMG_6596.JPG

Mass produced in 1988 was probably around 80,000 pairs of shoes. More likely less. Today it’s over 1 million.
Man, stop blaming butchered shapes, or what may or may not happen in the future, on production numbers, Chinese factories, or anything else other than the specs Nike/JB gave the shoes. There's nothing exotic or non-mass produceable about OG shapes, proportions, and cuts. There is loads of evidence demonstrating this to be true. Nike may or may not ever give us retro IIIs that are close to 1:1 to the OGs, but the only reason for it is Nike just doesn't want to.

Last edited:
2003 white/cement 3 retro was so random. Copped weeks later at retail in my size 9.5 and wore them off and on for 5 years until they died on me. Very comfortable shoe and quite fitting being that it was Mike’s last season
that was back when there was no limit to one on Jordans

remember someone on here buying 10 pairs and I thought he was crazy, but later realized he was smart...

smart-thinking.gif

You’re not being objective when your main point in not buying the a specific shoe is because the shape isn’t like what it was 30 years ago, that’s not even realistic. The 2018 black cements are a solid retro…y
Then youre completely missing my main point, which was to point out whether or not theres a valid reason for jb not to make them like the ogs again. That seems like a pretty objective MAIN POINT to me.

You’re not being objective when your main point in not buying the a specific shoe is because the shape isn’t like what it was 30 years ago, that’s not even realistic. The 2018 black cements are a solid retro…y

So we are supposed to buy things if we don't want them.

Good times.

So we are supposed to buy things if we don't want them.

Good times.
I dont think that is what he is saying here. We all have gone a very long time not getting that "OG Shape" so in his mind or words he may be saying its unrealistic to think we will get it now simply based on the history we have seen. Def with 3 and 4s. Not speaking for him btw. Just what I took from it.

I dont think that is what he is saying here. We all have gone a very long time not getting that "OG Shape" so in his mind or words he may be saying its unrealistic to think we will get it now simply based on the history we have seen. Def with 3 and 4s. Not speaking for him btw. Just what I took from it.
He's telling people to accept them for what they are or get over it.

It's a shoe forum.

He needs to get over people talking about the details of shoes on a shoe forum. It's not like anybody is tagging these people to join in on shape talk.

Back
Top Bottom