What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone has a DS 11 and needs a 10.5 hmu so we can swap it out...
20220329_183315.jpg

Sold a DS pair for 500.00.

I have one left. Hopefully they do another rendition with the new mold s/
Sooner than later

Ended up letting my pair go as well. I couldn't believe how badly these aged. The leather became so dry and glittered, even some leather balmer wasn't that effective. Not to mention the NA on the back was already discolored somehow.

Ended up letting my pair go as well. I couldn't believe how badly these aged. The leather became so dry and glittered, even some leather balmer wasn't that effective. Not to mention the NA on the back was already discolored somehow.

Yep! Same thing here. Even my hang tag was piss yellow.

It was a bit tough but yeah the new mold blows them away.

How do u get rid of the leather glitter?

My bred 1s look like mj’s glove with all that sparkle

I used a leather balmer/conditioner which I bought from Angelus Direct. I'm sure there are others you can use. From my understanding, the leather is dried out, which causes the glitter. Happy to be told otherwise if I'm wrong here. I started using it on my worn TB III's as well.

Been wearing these into the ground since I copped last year. Not gonna lie, wasn't a huge fan despite being one of the most popular sneakers of all time; they felt a little too tight and pinched my toes the first few wears. But after breaking them in, coupled with their universal wearability, they're constantly in my rotation. Sometimes I can't make up my mind what to wear so I just grab these. Can't beat em with a pair of cargos too
I6xw84Mb6YkwwNof_MsFiQzAGdW8hTWIU_PIOzXy83-gQWaU73FY4KM4f-l7yGZuk9eiQZlrO6uGHYUKiR2HBH9FoW0ZanagR4qTvLHyz9kQNiXEfQnepPy7NVo0bAyjO3fiva6lSvh0hqijey5TFwX2mrS7_GgSo_-zDQ7wlvEYqiIowZk6ABH6W1Ml5Uo1-ENQ5n_6-EY6bHzN4oLaCT17wHwtfFq2jN4Uke3XB8kFK2QjvVUNRpgf7QKYw-vHJTeJ1FlSr3rQZWRToMQTkv2FoHwnMBJfKbyTTsxl6ttGqKjCQREtcNI6QxDO9C3rDzM5pyVHP14gyJ10p-9oFTvj-Il27AMWR3uNmk-Pvost22wIMP8Vx_T68RnqEFdxC15B63RZvpi607U2JJd0wa888jEdCxR9cpFF4T5D9aVrrFVhRoJfgdb9GyEX2ozjX16-6BN4vgnOkV-wOKCdEeShJ-feEiJOHd7ruBxWbfVdgmYPJGuibZLKYosP24xkfkj87TNvfiYB2EzykqjYQbxEP3d4krV84XZTuq_dhsxLaah38Yj_7i1Nge1eZHdzhPajW1hdSwgVqb1y7WX5YCjIU-0z4Tvx6FfSw9QMDKuFfdUPjCN6U8iYfY6QTuuEHQgbGPSUP0l07mMtv8AfStpr7179R9xuMPtvcd6igXlS50eqbZ0rftWuWEbHwDNsAhYbn8ekdmqoBxRNObJwsCumNSf2kF2YREZVMFw7QzLegJnrMD2v77uZD9fBYLamvLVJLVIqJqmWW3cKx3VCojHhKig-nLASlUo=w1644-h1358-no

I used a leather balmer/conditioner which I bought from Angelus Direct. I'm sure there are others you can use. From my understanding, the leather is dried out, which causes the glitter. Happy to be told otherwise if I'm wrong here. I started using it on my worn TB III's as well.
You got glitter on a white shoe?

I vaguely recall the Black/Cement III were re-released sometime in the '90s, clearly way before the retro market became significant in the shoe game. I just can't remember what year. Wasn't it 1994? If I'm not mistaken, I believe 1994 was the first time they rehashed Jordans when Michael Jordan was retired from basketball.

And I honestly wasn't into the III at all. I was actually not into Jordans anymore at that time the Black/Cement III re-released in the '90s. I got the original Infrared VI in 1991, then I lost interest in Jordans until I got back into them with the Black/Red XI in 1996.

I can tell this is a '90s picture because of the way these guys are dressed. Especially with Method Man having a Walker Wear accessory on his head because that brand made by Jam Master Jay of Run DMC & April Walker had expensive a%$ jeans that only existed during the '90s. I only saw rappers wearing it in photos, perhaps because of the price and lack of availability in stores. I think that brand was more common on the east coast than west coast. So what is the year of the Black/Cement III that Method Man is wearing? It sure ain't the 1988 version.
1648665431959.png

Back
Top Bottom