What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Seems like y’all need to just stop buying Jordans at this point.

A lot of us have! :lol:

But to the point, that EP is trash. A question was asked. What am I gonna lie and say it's great? :lol:

It's possible for JB/Nike to get things correct. As mentioned above...the perfect example is the recent AMIII's. These were brought back to almost identical form 30 years later. JB/Nike can do the same for these III's.

Racer Blues definitely have the best toe as retros go but nothing has the overall shape of the OG
401B8906-8B50-4C51-A53D-9AF4B1D82BEF.jpeg

Hopefully Fire reds have decent EP as the racer blues.

Seeing a lot of inconsistencies with the Cardinal 3s that a lot of people already have in hand. Some have slim and low EP but I’m still seeing a lot of bulky SHAQ Walmart cuts. It’s still a lottery :smh:

Hopefully Fire reds have decent EP as the racer blues.

Seeing a lot of inconsistencies with the Cardinal 3s that a lot of people already have in hand. Some have slim and low EP but I’m still seeing a lot of bulky SHAQ Walmart cuts. It’s still a lottery :smh:
Extra on the premium materials=more bang for your buck.

Y’all see Eminem’s fire red 3s with the “E” on the left tongue? Thought we’d get an early look at this years pair but looks like a PE he was wearing for sure. Seen one commercial where some actor picked up a pair of what looked to be a pair of AMM 3s in a faux shoe store too.

Are we getting Eminem 3s?

Y’all see Eminem’s fire red 3s with the “E” on the left tongue? Thought we’d get an early look at this years pair but looks like a PE he was wearing for sure. Seen one commercial where some actor picked up a pair of what looked to be a pair of AMM 3s in a faux shoe store too.

Discussion of this has been going on in the Fire Red 3 Thread.

Back
Top Bottom