What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
You’re comparing a 1 guy doing a 1 off, to a factory in China making 1,000,000 pairs of shoes per week for multiple companies. Be thankful of the craftsmanship we get at this point :rofl:
It’s not much different than what they did with the Air Max 90’s. The recraft 90’s were mass produced. It takes the right people with an eye for detail.

20220207_220307.jpg

Ep good on these or not
It’s still the same crap wrong shade of gray and overly exaggerated lines.

It’s not much different than what they did with the Air Max 90’s. The recraft 90’s were mass produced. It takes the right people with an eye for detail.

Never said it couldn’t be done…look at the 85 1s…and you also see the production numbers of these types of releases. Nike definitely cares, let’s see how the Fire Red 3s look to judge exactly how much. But honestly I don’t care, I’m buying anyway. Just like 99.9% of the people waiting on them.

I don't see why age is relevant. It's about attention to detail, and the skills to execute. Even us OGs would need to reference the same vintage shoes and pics to decipher how to "remaster" any of these retros. Having grown up in the OG era doesn't mean someone is capable of this skill.
Where did I ever mention design or skill?

I just said what I said because I thought they looked very young and they said a few things that made it seem like they were around when the shoe dropped back then.

I never referred to design.

I've snatched up almost all of the Nike Air Retro 3's since they started using it again in 13 with the 88's. (THANKS FOR THE FINISHLINE BACKDOOR LINK BTW). :nthat:. In my opinion they actually have gotten better since 2003 on the 1st Retro 3 I brought which was the white cement.
But being honest the best feeling Retro of the bunch out of all those 3s and the tinker 3s were definitely the Unites from 2 years ago. I wore them days at a time and I could tell there was a change somewhere in the mold because of the toes not curling up and my feet not slamin the front of the shoes while I was walking. B+ Retro in my book.

Me too. Purchased 3 pairs. The shape, materials and colors are all on point. They definitely take me back to the early days of Nike retros.
I bought three pairs of them as well. Been wearing pair No. 1 a lot lately. Thinking of putting them back on the shelf for a bit and switching to something else before I start to really run them into the ground. There might be some retro from the past that I am forgetting, but in my opinion this is the greatest Nike retro of all time alongside the '99 IVs. The AMIII retro(s) is an entirely different shoe than all the other AM90s in the standard crap modern mold/form.

Back
Top Bottom