What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Those 3rd party replacement insoles are likely designed to stay in position. These are pretty freak'n glued down. I think the comment re. being more likely to tear them is a good one. When I start to lift it, it doesn't feel promising. Anyway, thanks to those enthusiasts who responded with helpful thoughts or comments; it's much appreciated.

On another note, someone mentioned that they thought the quality is better than the Oreo 4s. I'm sure quality varied on that release, but compared to mine, these are at least one level above those. While my Oreos look awesome, and get a lot of wear (I prefer 4s after all ;-), they're certainly not soft to the touch like these. I'm quite pleased with these overall in terms of materials. Not BIN/Pinnacle quality, but more than acceptable.
all insoles are removable you just gotta becareful

the true blues were like that as well. depend on how dry the glue is and because they are ortho insoles it can be a pain

Has anyone taken the insole out? One of mine was glued down incorrectly. I can see the stitching on one side, and the other side rides up too high, such that it feels quite diff than the other shoe (like one has arch support and one doesn't). It's really freak'n glued down though, so I'm wondering if I lift it out, will it re-adhere, or slide around once put back in? I'd prefer not to have to mess around with re-gluing it. Thanks!
Jordan insoles are trash anyway!

E7C5DEEB-E0A8-438E-B499-B164BBBD2739.jpeg
1ECF3706-A2F9-49DC-B7B4-9C5BFB641447.jpeg
355FC6B8-4781-4426-974D-7655D4598ED4.jpeg
My insoles were barely glued down

Last edited:
I'm sure a lot of us sneaker enthusiasts have things we're anal about when it comes to our kicks. For me it's symmetry, squeaking or clicking shoes when walking, mis-aligned midsoles that make the shoe feel funny. For others it's cleaning their shoes after each wear, using sole protectors, using plastic inserts to avoid creasing, buying multiple pairs to feel at ease when the rocking pair gets scuffed up, etc. For those of you without any such vices, I envy you!

I ain’t anal about **** unless I can’t get a pair..... as long as they clean when I unbox them I’m good to go. I don’t measure EP print height or judge the shoes in my face to pics of the OGs that came out when I was a toddler. Just let me cop my pair

I'm sure a lot of us sneaker enthusiasts have things we're anal about when it comes to our kicks. For me it's symmetry, squeaking or clicking shoes when walking, mis-aligned midsoles that make the shoe feel funny. For others it's cleaning their shoes after each wear, using sole protectors, using plastic inserts to avoid creasing, buying multiple pairs to feel at ease when the rocking pair gets scuffed up, etc. For those of you without any such vices, I envy you!
like seriously homes these retros are supposed to bring back nostalgia for us. thats why we love them so much and anticipate their releases. what is more nostalgic than beating them up like we did back in the day?

im talking playground busted nostalgia!

Might have to cop a pair. My 2011 pair is so beat up that the ankle liner is ripped down to the foam padding, the leather is separating from the midsole, and the heel drag is insane. My 2001 pair is still in good condition but I haven't worn them in a long time. I should check if they're even still wearable LOL.

Some of y’all are so sensitive.

“The shoe forums are supposed to help” because someone says you are thinking to hard instead of actually thinking and saying “you know what, maybe I am” :lol:

It’s not being a snob because you express that you believe someone is thinking too hard for a certain situation. If you can’t take an opinion then you probably shouldn’t be on a forum.

I help plenty so I don’t wanna hear that garbage. Some of y’all just try too hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom