What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Well only good news is I secured the BC 3’s today for retail or cheaper with 30% off, either way I could use a W!

Got the vault jacket 122 after taxes.

Thinking I might pass on the pants have an adidas tracksuit, this will probably be my jacket with some wranglers or dickies.

Especially since I read above they fit all tight like all the newer sweatpants. If i do get later on Im getting XXL and i never do.

FCFS not set in stone, they’ve done it before where by end of the weekend it changes to app

Hoping for app tho make it easier. Just looking to grab one more in person. Rather avoid online and have them in hand that morning

Also Anyone confirm yet if we can or can’t use rewards at foot stores on these!??

Was actually hoping to attempt locking up a pair on the app. Not too thrilled about having to potentially camp.

I'll officially be setting up the command center for the online grab like:

nfa-blackstone-paypal-command-center-needs-track-and-gfx-frame-1655.jpg

Was actually hoping to attempt locking up a pair on the app. Not too thrilled about having to potentially camp.

I'll officially be setting up the command center for the online grab like:

nfa-blackstone-paypal-command-center-needs-track-and-gfx-frame-1655.jpg
That’s how I was for the iPhone X :lol:

I'm like 98% sure these will change to App Reservation. But damn, FCFS would suck.

Considering I remember the 2017 Royal 1s controversy where certain Foot stores was originally listed as FCFS early in the week UNTIL Foot Locker HQ ordered all those stores to change to App Reservation at the very last minute, I don't think we'll be seeing that latter scenario happen at all.

Foot Locker knows the hype around the BC3s, just like they knew the hype around the Royal 1s.......if any local foot store tries to list themselves as FCFS, Foot Locker HQs will be ready to strike them down at a moment's notice

Just received my first pair from StockX. I'm very happy with them. No blemishes that I noticed. Very Happy.
IMG_3086.JPG
IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3091.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3086.JPG
    IMG_3086.JPG
    317.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3087.JPG
    IMG_3087.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3088.JPG
    IMG_3088.JPG
    321 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3089.JPG
    IMG_3089.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3090.JPG
    IMG_3090.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3091.JPG
    IMG_3091.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3093.JPG
    IMG_3093.JPG
    287.2 KB · Views: 8
Got leftovers in fridge I get to watch the madness come next week.

Smh I will be trying for them gold and black ones sadly

Back
Top Bottom