What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
They are legit. But you might be better off waiting and get them locally since these are general release.

Thanks. Yeah I'm still on the fence, I live in Canada and I'm worried we might not get as much stock to go around

This is only my opinion. But I still think they are gonna end the year holiday Jordan being a true form WC3. 30 years, JB will still want to ride this wave. Again, just my opinion...HOPE!

Yep. Got a feeling that soon after BC3s release the WC will be announced for holiday 2018. Hopeful.

Hey....

Sorry for the messed up post earlier with the tacky attachments. I was trying to do it from my phone. I usually browse Niketalk from my PC so I used the "upload a file" tool instead of linking pictures.

Background:

I'm from SF, but I currently live and work in China. I used my China phone to create a Chinese Nike+ account (that's how i usually cop my kicks nowadays). The shoes were released this morning, that's why the screenshots have 9:00 in the morning stamped on them. They were sold out instantly. A lot of my friends who got on at 9 am didn't get a pair. I saw a comment about kicks sitting in the stores in HK or Asia... not true at all. The only shoes that sit are the Chinese New Year kicks (last year it was the 12's.. this year the 6's.). For some reason these don't sell out here the way they do in the States. Still a lot of them left.

I think the 3's were released early in China and HK because of Chinese New Year -- a lot of shopping happens before the holiday.

Here are my screenshots that I tried to post earlier...

** update ** my girlfriend in SH told me she saw them sitting at a mall in the middle of no where (where her grandfather lives)...

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6-1.jpg

7.png

8.png

I'm surprised this last "got em" pic wasn't in Chinese. What's strange is my Chinese friends who also got em didn't have this image popup. Maybe it's a language setting thing?

Peace!

*** if anyone wants info on the shoe game in Beijing, pm me.. I got a lot of crazy stories man... even where to shop and where not to shop lol its crazy out here.. lines are a lot longer, and people coming in buying up the whole stock (yea they allow it) ***

Seeing A LOT of these early order pics popping everywhere, and a week before release too...............there is no way that these are a limited quickstrike release.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: if he's selling, probably don't wanna buy. The way the shoe boxes are tied up with the strings is the first dead giveaway of extra factory stock. That's how fakes / factory variants / extra factory stocks are delivered to those smalls reseller shops. I've seen em do that in China: they drive those small vans and drop off stock that way. Unless there's picture proof that the seller had a bunch of people in line buying for him, or that he paid for it all himself, don't buy from that guy.

I know there's also the chance he tied em up himself after he bought em from the store...but like I said, ask for proof.

Moreover, one of the things resellers in Asia like to do is mix the shoes up. One fake one real in the box.

Just trying to help

Damn not as snug as TB’s wonder if I should go for 12.5 or a 13. 12.5 is my true size but 13 is semi tight in my TB’s

Why is the EP so high on some pairs? Ugh. I would hate to think that I’d prefer my 2011 pair just for that reason. I’m gonna have to hunt down 7 pairs to pick out the lowest left and right.

Back
Top Bottom