What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I expect these to sell as well as the blk/red and royal 1's. Those were everywhere, but flew immediately. This is an OG colorway as well, so they'll be gone the first day.

Just received my pair from GOAT. My observations are as follows:
1. Quality is just slightly better than the TB 3’s that dropped in 2016. Leather is softer but not by much. Defenitely not premium.
2. Fit is TTS and not as snug at TB 3’s 2016.
3. Some imperfections but it’s expected and nothing I am going to drop dead over.
4. Considering the overall quality of the shoe and overall similarities to the TB 3’s in quality nobody should pay too much above retail but to each their own.
5. Might get a second pair if these are an easy cop. Overall happy with them.

On feet pic...

Attachments

• 7ADB556F-B84A-4050-A507-DA4F501399D7.jpeg
    7ADB556F-B84A-4050-A507-DA4F501399D7.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 45
Anybody else regretting their kicks crew international order now that Foot locker app is showing the locations lol

Anybody else regretting their kicks crew international order now that Foot locker app is showing the locations lol
I'm not regretting it, especially with the free shipping. And saves me the hassle of waiting in line and wasting my day. I think someone last week posted a foot locker app location. Pretty sure there will be a lot of back dooring too.

Last edited by a moderator:
As crazy as it sounds this shoe has become a consolation prize this week if I don't hit on gold toes or white cements

Just got back from the mall by my work (SoCal)l. FTL guys said they weren't sure if it is going to be an App Raffle or FCFS. I did put in for a hard ticket at FNL and SP. Both of which only had 3 or 4 tickets in the clear ticket box. I'll be hitting another mall by my pad after work. FTL, SP, Champs, FNL and Sheikh will be visited.

**edit** After refreshing my FTL app, looks like all stores in my area are FCFS.

Last edited:
My girl just got a guaranteed ticket from FNL. Was told it was a raffle over the phone but glad to hear it was guaranteed
Damn, congrats. I was just at a FNL by my work and the guy said nothing about guarantees. He said they were going to do phone calls on Wednesday though. I guess I'll see what happens. When I go to my other FNL tonight, I'll ask them about the guarantee thing.

For anyone in Austin, TX if you spend $75 in clothing at Active Athlete this week that guarantees you a pair of 3’s

Back
Top Bottom