What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Picked these up at resale for $250 plus shipping. Not a fan of paying resale but I’m not about to lose sleep over $30 over retail plus taxes. Just eat out less, get that peanut butter and jelly sandwich game going for a week and I’m good as new.
Lol I might have to do this for my 11.5

copping these days online is the issue
before the bots and hype and increased demand it must have been a piece of cake

i’m actually thinking going instore for grs for my size these days
I'm thinking the exact opposite, I haven't had to go in-store in close to 4 years, its simply opening up as many windows as possible and having at it. Eventually they will get in the cart, GR's that is......

199A9DC2-B6A5-47ED-AF25-E5584B79F2E0.jpeg
Never forget

I went over to a new sneaker boutique this afternoon and who was sitting behind the counter? None other than the little b*tch @ss kid that was playing dumb and wouldn't swap a 13 for a 14 with an old head that had camped for hours yesterday. I'll be talking to the guys that run the shop. Respect the game and people or get out. That kid would've gotten all the pairs in the world yesterday anyhow, but purposely took the 14 knowing that old head wanted it. Not cool and not in good spirit.

I was excited to see a sneaker boutique in town for the first time ever, but it's not cool if all they're doing is farming out the work to teenagers to go scoop everything possible. That said, I'm VERY thankful for the foot apps as that levels the playing field a bit and at least sneakerheads have a shot if they put the work in...though the majority of heat doesn't get released anywhere locally anyhow.

My pair from Space23 shipped today. I never got a confirmation e-mail from them and my order status still says "Sent to Erp" but DHL sent me tracking info directly. Woke up late on release day and only paid $20 over what it would've cost. Plus they're arriving in 2 days from Italy so I basically just paid $20 for the shipping.

Just talking to my boy about this! Much better than my cardboard CDP 3s.
I think everything from the CDP packs were hard AF. Even the 12s that have full length zoom that are pretty bouncy felt stiff as hell. Glad I was able to sell most of the kicks from all the CDP packs I bought. I didn't have the 3/20 pack tho.

I went over to a new sneaker boutique this afternoon and who was sitting behind the counter? None other than the little b*tch @ss kid that was playing dumb and wouldn't swap a 13 for a 14 with an old head that had camped for hours yesterday. I'll be talking to the guys that run the shop. Respect the game and people or get out. That kid would've gotten all the pairs in the world yesterday anyhow, but purposely took the 14 knowing that old head wanted it. Not cool and not in good spirit.

I was excited to see a sneaker boutique in town for the first time ever, but it's not cool if all they're doing is farming out the work to teenagers to go scoop everything possible. That said, I'm VERY thankful for the foot apps as that levels the playing field a bit and at least sneakerheads have a shot if they put the work in...though the majority of heat doesn't get released anywhere locally anyhow.
The ppl who run the shop would probably commend that kid for that scumbag move. They’re all scumbags, not like how it used to be. Just look at the kid with the neck beard who’s reselling his own collab with Nike for 10x the price lol

Last edited:
The ppl who run the shop would probably commend that kid for that scumbag move. They’re all scumbags, not like how it used to be. He’ll just look at the kid with the neck beard who’s reselling his own collab with Nike for 10x the price lol

Yeah, and so bizarre the kid is buying up the extra pairs yesterday and having to thumb through envelopes of $1 bills. WTF?!? So lame. The store had to take him over to a separate counter as he counted through stacks of $1s.

I think everything from the CDP packs were hard AF. Even the 12s that have full length zoom that are pretty bouncy felt stiff as hell. Glad I was able to sell most of the kicks from all the CDP packs I bought. I didn't have the 3/20 pack tho.

I got the cdp 12s at the outlet they were b grades. They were stiff at first but after they were broken in they became very comfortable which made me pass on the 2013 release. Still wear em to this day.

I dont know its just me. But I stopped wearing those matching type of shirts back in High School.

If you 30+ rocking matching JB Gear, you probably wearing fitted too right.

11214246_894172183995868_4729316383996218660_n.jpg

That's a pic of him above...LOL.

Here's the little b*tch's stack after filling his pre-orders or whatever. I guess it's all part of the game and I knew enough to get my shoes. I still just feel bad for that old head that had camped for hours and made the mistake of telling the little b*tch he needed a 14 and having that kid hit the first raffle ticket and snag the 14 just to be a d*ck. Show some class and respect the guy that was there since the beginning and to whom the shoe actually means something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom