• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
8F532B61-FB43-4DDC-A7D0-C39C07720139.png
just thought I post this up not s bad price and it’s free shipping. I paid 217 from the snkers app. I would jump all over these ASAP if I was still looking good luck all

i want to cop so bad but i can't with that toe...it sticks up..wtfff why can't they keep the same mold i DONT understand its really really bothering me

Lame story:

The guy at Footlocker sold me leather protectant when I got my WC3's in 1994. I sprayed them a few days after having them and the elephant print turned brown. That sucked.
Brought them back, and he exchanged them for a new pair of BC3's.

Lame story:

The guy at Footlocker sold me leather protectant when I got my WC3's in 1994. I sprayed them a few days after having them and the elephant print turned brown. That sucked.
Brought them back, and he exchanged them for a new pair of BC3's.

hope you returned that leather protectant too lol

City gear cancelled my order, apparently the rep said it got cancelled because it suspected it was fraud? :smh: No idea why. I got charged too on my credit card, but he said it will take 2-3 days to get my money back. Glad NT ate though.

City gear cancelled my order, apparently the rep said it got cancelled because it suspected it was fraud? :smh: No idea why. I got charged too on my credit card, but he said it will take 2-3 days to get my money back. Glad NT ate though.
That sucks sorry to hear that dude......

the 03 chrome 8s also were comfy imo

Was my grail for a long time, that last retro (2015?) was just ok. Shoe felt very hollow, not that typical heavy feel that 8’s have, plus the light glitter on the midsole, wrong shade of grey etc. I can only hope for a true re-incarnation of that 2003 pair. Wore that pair to the ground

I bought the 2003 WC3 for $200 dead stock in 2006 and sold them for $200 in 2012 after wearing them a few times. I bought them for a graphic design project for school. Couldn't mentally overcome the jumpman on the heel.

I used to be one of those cats that condemned people for having a hard on for the "Nike Air" on the back, insoles etc, but I did a total 180 and I totally get why its so needed.

Back
Top Bottom