What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Seeing how most people crave for the real OG shape/look of the BC3 (or any Jordan 1-14). I can't help but wonder how the TTS would factor into the overall comfort. That shallow toebox would leave little room up front for the one with awkward feet... Always thought the reasoning for changing the shapes of the OGs were to give them more comfortability.

Ha most folks on here don't really know their TTS as it is lol...

Seeing how most people crave for the real OG shape/look of the BC3 (or any Jordan 1-14). I can't help but wonder how the TTS would factor into the overall comfort. That shallow toebox would leave little room up front for the one with awkward feet... Always thought the reasoning for changing the shapes of the OGs were to give them more comfortability.

Ha most folks on here don't really know their TTS as it is lol...
I don’t remember anyone griping about comfort when we were actually playing basketball in them in 1988.

8635C9C7-DB66-43CD-AED3-54EB628F0875.jpeg

FSR here in Amsterdam

Got my 2nd pair in, and the one I got from StockX was much better than the one I got from Nike, kinda surprised me.

Was the leather on the 2011 bc3 better than the 2018?

No, it's just like everyone is saying. The shapes and cuts are smaller so the build of the shoe ends up being a little smaller. I'm working an 01 BC3 right now full rebuild and it's dramatically different from the 18's.

Just wondering because the 2011 that I saw in a reseller store the other day had really nice looking soft leather, much better than some of the 2018s I've seen.

20180316_125529.jpg

That has to do with aging and the thickness of the cut to begin with. It's not that the older ones are better.

Back
Top Bottom