Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Not interested. Yours is one of the good ones by the way. Seango, heskicks as well.

Not sure why you'd get bent outta shape about my opinion, especially when you don't do any of those tactics.

What type of world do we live in where we can't even dislike something without facing kick back about it. We critique sneakers everyday, But I can't be a fan of the reviewers that are the best of the best? At the same time calling a spade a spade when they are wack carbon copies of each other?

Ok
I’d like your opinion on SmokeCity TV. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSLJVvMm_itInhL3StPOf0w

I usually just skip to the on-feet portion of the videos. Comparison videos I like as well. Mall vlogs or anything else of that nature is just noise imo.

The worst known sneaker youtube channel by far is Seth Fowler. Not only does he check off every single annoying youtuber attribute, but he adds a nice me me me, I I I aspect to it. If you take a shot for everytime the dude refers to himself, instant cirrhosis
do your endless posts about how Nike ****** you because they didn't drop the chlorophyll colorblocking you wanted count as a me me me aspect? lol

You know damned well 98 percent of the heads out there prefer the particle gray photoshop. My aim is to guilt them into making it, however futile that may be.

Tune in next week when i begin recruitment for phone calls to nike corporate

You know damned well 98 percent of the heads out there prefer the particle gray photoshop. My aim is to guilt them into making it, however futile that may be.

Tune in next week when i begin recruitment for phone calls to nike corporate
I will admit the black/white heel badge absolutely ruined them

Most sneaker youtubers are annoying but they are important to the sneaker game. We need them on feets and sneaker news. Gotta let them cook....if I was super outraged I would just make my own channel anyways. Not that serious tho...and it’s too much work.

So, I guess no reservations for these on footapps (NA)? It’s showing other 2/15 releases already.. of course, no one outside of Chi can enter. But they’re live.

Most sneaker youtubers are annoying but they are important to the sneaker game. We need them on feets and sneaker news. Gotta let them cook....if I was super outraged I would just make my own channel anyways. Not that serious tho...and it’s too much work.
If i made one it would be mainly to crack jokes and to correct all the misinfo out there while actually describing the materials and features of the shoe instead of parrotting the info everyone else says....

I guess kind of like dammndee but without the dyslexia

I cant believe im fixing to drive 4 hrs to portland for these on saturday. All because of the sad clown ep potential.

Im hoping i can find a straight pair of volts in there on discount or something. Maybe grapes by that time

Where the hell are the grapes

I’m sure it will show up for reserve soon
I reckon footapps will rarely have FCFS anymore even for massive GR’s
They are gonna make us spend points at every opportunity

I think for these 2/4 headstart will be ok? I have no choice, that’s all the points I have left with this stupid new app.

Lmaoooo now almost every channel on YouTube just talks tooooooo muchhhh about nothing. They need to get to the point!!!!!!

I usually just fast forward past the BS.

If i made one it would be mainly to crack jokes and to correct all the misinfo out there while actually describing the materials and features of the shoe instead of parrotting the info everyone else says....

I guess kind of like dammndee but without the dyslexia

damndee’s got a little more than dyslexia...

Lmaoooo now almost every channel on YouTube just talks tooooooo muchhhh about nothing. They need to get to the point!!!!!!

I usually just fast forward past the BS.

I think a lot of this has to do with YouTube’s monetization system/algorithm. Shorter vids (< 10 min) get less $, I believe.

My point came thru off the Animal pack 3s, dropped them on the HS so the meter is filled. I better get a pair now!!

Some of the YouTube reviews tend to be funny at times(in general not just for this shoe)

they also attempt to create hype for shoes that really shouldn’t be hyped to create a resell aftermarket

Like I seen 2 reviews on these where they swore the leather is amazing when in reality the leather is just plain ok

I also haven’t seen anyone mention how the elephant print doesn’t really match on pairs(left VS right) even though it’s very obvious

granted a lot of people just wanna see video of a shoe to judge for themselves mostly

but how lacking these “reviews” tend to be I do find humorous

Back
Top Bottom