Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

96C13116-6585-4D8B-8327-189CFEBA9EF7.jpeg
2D5B9A70-1C69-47E3-A874-A4F01736F730.jpeg
7AD11C58-4592-40E7-8F15-3BAEE50FC7E7.jpeg
6BBAABBE-A2EA-419E-A1DF-568B98BB698C.jpeg
9CC51C71-5DE2-436D-B2DF-8895FC475329.jpeg

looking like a baby announcement photo

Man inike my bc3s it’s my first time ever owning them. But after I got the man of the woods tinker 3 and compared the cut and quality. I could always see the flaws the bc3s had in my head. I’m actually excited to try and get these. Little details make a huge difference sometimes. Hope I can get a good quality pair.

No problems for me
Wish I had some points to put in
I’m only gonna get points naturally

No problems for me
Wish I had some points to put in
I’m only gonna get points naturally
Thanks, just tried again & was able to sign in. Yea, this points thing is horrible. If they would've just carried over what we already spent it would've been ok. Instead we all start basically from scratch alongside those who spent the bare minimum. It's all b.s.

I believe the chi pair is only available in Chicago

Not sure if the chi pair is dropping online
But I can guarantee everyone in the Chicagoland area is going after these
I’ll be shocked if it sits in stores

Man, I wish the CHI version was getting a SNKRS release. I want those more than the regular Nike Air. At least a chance at them. I'm not paying $500 for them. I'd pay $300.

Compared these with my Tinker 3’s (grey/fire red/black) and they are decent in comparison. Not as
Good as the unite pair.

Definitely stands out compared to the TB and BC 3.

*begin rant*
why everybody gotta title their videos "watch before you buy"

or start the vide with "whats up it's ya boy (insert name here)"

or talk for 5 minutes about nothing before they even open the box
*end rant*

What about the fake hype energy they try to speak with. Makes me want to smash my computer.

Can't wait until you start your own YouTube channel. |l
Not interested. Yours is one of the good ones by the way. Seango, heskicks as well.

Not sure why you'd get bent outta shape about my opinion, especially when you don't do any of those tactics.

What type of world do we live in where we can't even dislike something without facing kick back about it. We critique sneakers everyday, But I can't be a fan of the reviewers that are the best of the best? At the same time calling a spade a spade when they are wack carbon copies of each other?

Ok

Last edited:
Not interested. Yours is one of the good ones by the way. Seango, heskicks as well.

Not sure why you'd get bent outta shape about my opinion, especially when you don't do any of those things.

What type of world do we live in where we can't even dislike something without facing kick back about it. We critique sneakers everyday, But I can't be a fan of the reviewers that are the best of the best? At the same time calling a spade a spade when they are wack carbon copies of each other?

Ok

Appreciate the mention but I think people who don’t do YouTube themselves don’t look at it from the creator’s perspective. I can’t speak about how others choose to go about the way they create their own content but I understand the work that goes behind keeping an active channel. You have to be in front of the camera, behind of the camera, edit the damn thing, research topics, stay on top of the discussion, juggle brand deals, etc. People don’t care about that aspect as well as leading a normal life so I feel it’s a bit unfair to post judgement. But those guys get criticism every time whether it’s in the comments or on social media. It’s fine to have have your opinion but I just hope it’s understood how it’s like behind the camera.

Appreciate the mention but I think people who don’t do YouTube themselves don’t look at it from the creator’s perspective. I can’t speak about how others choose to go about the way they create their own content but I understand the work that goes behind keeping an active channel. You have to be in front of the camera, behind of the camera, edit the damn thing, research topics, stay on top of the discussion, juggle brand deals, etc. People don’t care about that aspect as well as leading a normal life so I feel it’s a bit unfair to post judgement. But those guys get criticism every time whether it’s in the comments or on social media. It’s fine to have have your opinion but I just hope it’s understood how it’s like behind the camera.
I understand exactly where you're coming from. Anything you put your heart into is gonna take work.

you put pride into what you do on your channel and it shows. i am no spring chicken. my first pair of Jordans was in the 80s, so believe me, i can see the love you have for what you do. for some, i see that they do it for the monetary gain...the attention, the clicks, the likes etc etc. that part of it shows too.

i realize that i prob shouldnt have screenshot those facial expressions (and i did not mention any names unless it was positive feedback)...but it truly wasnt to crap on their channels. that was a reach by me. my apologies to all

but the fact still stands that you are gonna have excellent reviewers like yourself and the ones mentioned by myself and a few others, and alot of them that arent so good.

show business is tough. you are gonna get praise and criticism no matter what. its just something that comes with the territory. thats why i chose anesthesia instead of entertainment

working hard on something doesnt make it immune to praise or criticism

as stated before...i am a long time subscriber of yours and will continue to be.

Last edited:
The worst known sneaker youtube channel by far is Seth Fowler. Not only does he check off every single annoying youtuber attribute, but he adds a nice me me me, I I I aspect to it. If you take a shot for everytime the dude refers to himself, instant cirrhosis

The worst known sneaker youtube channel by far is Seth Fowler. Not only does he check off every single annoying youtuber attribute, but he adds a nice me me me, I I I aspect to it. If you take a shot for everytime the dude refers to himself, instant cirrhosis
By far the most annoying thing when it comes to Sneaker YouTube IMO is when the thumbnail is a picture of the sneaker box instead of the actual sneaker itself, I’m a big fan of Mike Rich but he does that a lot

By far the most annoying thing when it comes to Sneaker YouTube IMO is when the thumbnail is a picture of the sneaker box instead of the actual sneaker itself, I’m a big fan of Mike Rich but he does that a lot
Its kind of disgusting how they all do and say the same things.

My favorite is when the reviewer goes on to explain details or circumstances to the lowest common denominator that may be watching.
Like, bruh. We know the damn am90 box is small. We know the ep and tongue is like the og again. No the volts arent an OG colorway but thanks for the misinformation. Tell us again how the limited red cements have Nike Chi instead of Nike Air. WE GET IT.

These dudes talk like theyre the only channel yet they act just like the rest.

At least Seth Fowler doesn’t yell at me like all the other dudes do but yes, agreed.

Back
Top Bottom