Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

How are y’all gonna reserve these? :nerd: FTL & Co wins are a thing of the past.

leadRedCement3-2-5-robmata-1.jpg
RedCement3-2-5-robmata-1.jpg
RedCement3-2-5-robmata-2.jpg
RedCement3-2-5-robmata-5.jpg
RedCement3-2-5-robmata-6.jpg
RedCement3-2-5-robmata-4.jpg
RedCement3-2-5-robmata-3.jpg

Just picked mine up from a local who hit on the shock drop but didn’t want the shoes. He said he was going to just return the shoes at Nike if no one bought. He was asking retail for them.

Paid retail to get a week or so early. Can’t complain. These really **** on the black cement 3’s. Lol. It’s nice to look down and not see a majority of the toe box covered in elephant print.
CE31190E-B007-453A-BE59-52E9D070C135.jpeg
87D6B156-4B5D-42A0-B4C5-5965F5ACB95F.jpeg
A5D38079-7EB2-4C93-952A-01408117F6BE.jpeg

Has anyone ever been to a FCFS release at a dicks? Any insight on what it’s like? Gonna go for the chi joints, wanna know what to expect and when to go

I’m sure there will be a snkrs pass for the chi pair
But you know how that goes
I’m hoping for a shock drop on snkrs for Chicago

Thanks for taking a squat on my avatar pic :lol:

LOL. I might have missed it. I was gonna add my white cement 3’s but it has a jumpman since I don’t have the Nike Air 2013 retro. But I do have the free throw line pair but I swear but I don’t know where I stored it. >D

So, I guess used the True Blue 3, black cement and the Unite pairs.

LOL. I might have missed it. I was gonna add my white cement 3’s but it has a jumpman since I don’t have the Nike Air 2013 retro. But I do have the free throw line pair but I swear but I don’t know where I stored it. >D

So, I guess used the True Blue 3, black cement and the Unite pairs.
Yeah I wish I had the white cement 3s when they came out, but with jb working on the toe now I want each version like that. It’s crazy

Back
Top Bottom