Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Salute to hnguy4 hnguy4 for helping me get the chi pair
1582067636251.png

Welp

Just got my two pairs in....

8CB11B85-1B7B-415B-9B1F-774306AC36D6.jpeg 1D268A70-D221-496C-A3EC-4E4B6F9A2D67.jpeg

Wasnt able to match a decent pair up. And the trash leather everywhere on it makes me not want to bother. I thought i had an ok match but a last second tongue glance shot it all down.

These shoes are horrible. Even at a discount the materials are straight wtf. Nah man. Im out.

What a f ing let down. Im about done with this jordan clown s***. How hard is it to make a shoe? They act like they just started up 2 months ago.

And this ‘leather’. Wheres the 200 at in this? Why am i knocking on my shoes right now? lol

Why does gentry think people are going to put up with this? I wouldnt be surprised if they end up choking on 70% of this stock. Absolute trash.

Shape is cool though so theyll blame the fail on that for sure.

I'm shocked, shocked, that Tony is unhappy. Who would have guessed. Thank goodness he has NT to vent all his little frustrations, over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Welp

Just got my two pairs in....

8CB11B85-1B7B-415B-9B1F-774306AC36D6.jpeg 1D268A70-D221-496C-A3EC-4E4B6F9A2D67.jpeg

Wasnt able to match a decent pair up. And the trash leather everywhere on it makes me not want to bother. I thought i had an ok match but a last second tongue glance shot it all down.

These shoes are horrible. Even at a discount the materials are straight wtf. Nah man. Im out.

What a f ing let down. Im about done with this jordan clown s***. How hard is it to make a shoe? They act like they just started up 2 months ago.

And this ‘leather’. Wheres the 200 at in this? Why am i knocking on my shoes right now? lol

Why does gentry think people are going to put up with this? I wouldnt be surprised if they end up choking on 70% of this stock. Absolute trash.

Shape is cool though so theyll blame the fail on that for sure.
yo they really that bad. I went in store tried em on they weren't too shabby. leather will always be garbo but these inconsistencies. yeesh. Lmaoo that was a good laugh

Attachments

• 1582070934604.png
    1582070934604.png
    921 KB · Views: 93
You won't. You can't help yourself. Most of us here love sneakers. You love complaining about sneakers. That's your hobby, complaining. It's just so damn tiring having to read about it on every single thread on NT.

Back
Top Bottom