Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

You won't. You can't help yourself. Most of us here love sneakers. You love complaining about sneakers. That's your hobby, complaining. It's just so damn tiring having to read about it on every single thread on NT.
Is it? Because i havent complained about a purchase like this in a long time. I guess you could say your hobby is complaining about my complaints if youre still this upset about it a year plus later. You act like ive been in this thread the whole time talking **** about these. But the first post i write about how f’d up my TWO pairs are as im literally opening the box here you come. Are you ****ing serious, kid? Acting like i didnt just post pics backing up my complaints. Knowing damned well my post is helping someone make a better decision about copping them.

My god damned complaints are why they reshaped these in the first place so go the **** on with your bull****

Ymmv from pair to pair. That’s how JB’s QC has been. Your pairs aren’t going to help ppl make a decision. If they want them, they grab them. If they don’t, they won’t.

NT...
giphy.gif

Ymmv from pair to pair. That’s how JB’s QC has been. Your pairs aren’t going to help ppl make a decision. If they want them, they grab them. If they don’t, they won’t.
Ok cool, i hope theyre down with hard fake leather and all over the place tongue heights and toe rands then. These shoes are disrepectful to their customers. You played yourself if you convinced yourself theyre ok. Congrats

200 dollars for what? Inflation?
Why can i buy an uktra 4k tv now for 296 then? Its just plastic leather and rubber/foam. Think about that. They must be real proud of those logos if thats all the consumer is getting out of this deal with these 10 cent materials. Lets see how well this goes long term. Its starting to feel like 2012 all over again but this time theyre fronting with improved shapes. Its grimy as **** and a complete waste of everyones time. Gentry is an ***

Last edited:
c'mon the elephant print. the lack of grain leather even if it is a trash cut

Bottom line, if ppl want them they’ll buy them. Again, ymmv on QC on a super produce GR. This isn’t new or surprising. Not sure why y’all acting surprised and hurt.

Bottom line, if ppl want them they’ll buy them. Again, ymmv on QC on a super produce GR. This isn’t new or surprising. Not sure why y’all acting surprised and hurt.

Gentry: “we’ll make them ultra high volume and ultra low quality but theyll buy them because shape and nike air” “im making boss moves for this company, watch me play these ****ers” “Ring up the least functional sweat shop, we have work to do”

He hasnt changed a bit, he just got shadier with his tactics. Its insulting.

As far as the Sizing talk, if it irks you bypass it. I personally think it’s cool since we all have different shape/size of feet. What about that chap that lives in the sticks that can’t just walk to one of his many sneaker shoes in his area to try them first them buy them?

At the end of the day at its your final decision to make in regards to sizing. Nobody can coerce you or sway you.

Except that's the problem. It's completely subjective, and people rarely ever qualify their posts with "I have wide feet, so I have to size up in everything." They state it as a fact, when it's not... or at least not to anyone but themselves. And let's be honest, nobody is trying on launch shoes in stores on release day. Most stores won't even let you any more.

Nobody said it irked them, and normally I do bypass it, except in this instance KanyIZZY KanyIZZY (who I've interacted with plenty on here over the years) was worried he had grabbed the wrong size because of all the ridiculous sizing misinformation. Since I already had my pair in hand, I simply told him not to worry since it was typical of this site. Then a couple of others chimed in with their experiences.

You kinda contradict yourself there by saying "nobody can sway you and in the end it's your decision...but what about the guy who can't go try them on." If that guy asks and 20 people are on here telling him the shoes run a full size big, then obviously he's going to listen to them. Yes, ultimately it was his decision to by a size 11 when he normally wears a 12, but that decision was influenced by a group of people who likely don't know what they're talking about.

I cant think of any retros (1-14) that arent tts....you might run into issues with 11-14 but squeeze them toes in there....youll be aiight. Everything else gon be sittin so you can try them on.

i'm with you tonytobacco tonytobacco on the EP stopping short. the other stuff...just take them back and play the match game. i have 2 pairs now, and both my pairs are pretty good.

if i was on the fence about copping and i saw your post, i wouldve thought that they were much much much worse than they actually are.

cant blame gentry for this one. there has been much much worse and not much better (as far as retro quality and accuracy) IMO

Last edited:
i'm with you tonytobacco tonytobacco on the EP stopping short. the other stuff...just take them back and play the match game. i have 2 pairs now, and both my pairs are pretty good.

if i was on the fence about copping and i saw your post, i wouldve thought that they were much much much worse than they actually are.

cant blame gentry for this one. there has been much much worse and not much better IMO

mall I was trying to say with the ymmv. But then tantrum/rant commenced lol.

I cant take them back, its online or bust with this size here. If they werent made of plastic itd be worth the trouble but nah. I guess it doesnt help that my last 3s were 2001 or whatever wcs. This **** on those reds vs the leather on those is laughable. And only makes me think about how much more they cost and how much sh**tier theyve become.

I dont get why they get off so much on sticking us with this plastic leather. Like if Gentry was a chef he’s putting weird **** in your soup every chance he gets for no reason other than so he can giggle to himself when no ones looking. If he ran a chinese restaurant you better hope its just cat meat.

I cant take them back, its online or bust with this size here. If they werent made of plastic itd be worth the trouble but nah. I guess it doesnt help that my last 3s were 2001 or whatever wcs. This **** on those reds vs the leather on those is laughable. And only makes me think about how much more they cost and how much sh**tier theyve become.

I dont get why they get off so much on sticking us with this plastic leather. Like if Gentry was a chef he’s putting weird **** in your soup every chance he gets for no reason other than so he can giggle to himself when no ones looking. If he ran a chinese restaurant you better hope its just cat meat.
this **** forreals. once you get the 01s everything pales in comparison. and also the true blue 01s and the 03 white cements. quality was bananas on those and I feel I got a pair for life. If they could release quality product like that for 250 id buy it

You've posted 4 or 5 complaints since you said you would shut up.

This is my issue with you. Fine, you got crappy pairs. That sucks. But now that you've made your rants, can you leave us in peace? We don't need 100+ negative posts from you about a shoe you don't like.
Nah im gonna keep doing it. I really dont care if it bothers you

Back
Top Bottom