Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Ready for a pair of these joints.. toe/tongue lookin right. I wonder how much the lack of padding will change the fit, I guess the slim toe will even it out. If they do another BC3, come on with some good materials too. Mine from the last drop gettin that same glitter ish like the 1s.. :angry: :smh:

But, man.. WC3 with the new shape. :wow: Come on JB!

My BC 3’s have glitter too:smh:

Night wing did a review. I’m back in.
giphy.gif

The longest I’ve ever waited for shipping was one week
The scheduled delivery date does say 1/29 for me
I need 2 pairs with nike/air and 2 pairs with Nike/chi

YOURKICKS

I believe its for selected users only and purchases $250 and up on a single purchase.
That coupon is what sold me on purchasing now. Shoes were listed for $260 shipped but with the coupon and $16 in ebay bucks that were about to expire, the total came to $178 shipped. I personally can't beat that unless they somehow sit after release day and hit deep discount.

Don’t check if scared
I checked mine a few weeks ago
It wasn’t that bad only saw a few speckles
All my shoes with black getting hit with glitter...

What’s the fix for that? Leather conditioner?

There’s no permanent solution I think
I recently bought some meguiars leather wipes and they do a pretty good job
It does shine it up pretty good so don’t go all out when using a fresh wipe
But basically you just gotta keep an eye out and just wipe it off

I haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation either, but I am not worried if they don’t come that is money I didn’t spend. After all the money I spent last weekend going to KC to watch my Titans lose saving some money will be fine with me. I like these but they are not a must have for me.

Back
Top Bottom