Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Someone on reddit actually customized these into Black Cements and I must say they are :wow:. Can't believe JB adjusted the shape of the 3's AFTER the True Blue and Black Cement release. :smh:
3fa07bf-1.jpg
You can’t believe JB would do this? This is actually EXACTLY what we should expect from JB....

They held the NIKE AIR card for a looong time. They balked on the “remastered” BS. I would be more shocked to get correct shape with NA and original colorways on the same sneaker than this.

Those customs are on point.

Someone on reddit actually customized these into Black Cements and I must say they are :wow:. Can't believe JB adjusted the shape of the 3's AFTER the True Blue and Black Cement release. :smh:
3fa07bf-1.jpg
I like what i see but i really dont need the hype on these to build over 2 weeks like that. This isnt good

Anyone that want these, I think you'll be very impressed. If you're on the fence, I wouldn't pass on them.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200130201333558_COVER.jpg
IMG_20200130_223833.jpg

I stand corrected. Originally I thought they just changed the dimensions of the EP cut on the toe. Didn’t realize they apparently recut the dimensions of the entire shoe. The EP is still off in terms of color and pattern application, but I’d likely buy IIIs again in this version in OG colors. As has been said, it’s a crime they didn’t revamp them like this for the black/cements. I have to believe that doing it now, more are on the way soon. OG fire reds will be nice with this iteration. I’d love to see these side by side with a pair of OGs to see how the overall shape and dimensions compare.

I stand corrected. Originally I thought they just changed the dimensions of the EP cut on the toe. Didn’t realize they apparently recut the dimensions of the entire shoe. The EP is still off in terms of color and pattern application, but I’d likely buy IIIs again in this version in OG colors. As has been said, it’s a crime they didn’t revamp them like this for the black/cements. I have to believe that doing it now, more are on the way soon. OG fire reds will be nice with this iteration. I’d love to see these side by side with a pair of OGs to see how the overall shape and dimensions compare.
I posted a pretty good comparison a couple pages ago. Spoiler Alert: its pretty damned close. Medial only but still

Does any place have these available early in toddler and Gradeschool? I’m looking for a 6c and 6y.

So let's say I buy these. Who can I send them to that would customize them into black cement 3s? Y'all know anyone reputable?

I really like these! Still deciding if I am going to leave them red or not. Either way they feel like they are made well.

These are even better in person. Really puts the older releases to shame with the improved shape. About to get rid of some pairs.

These are even better in person. Really puts the older releases to shame with the improved shape. About to get rid of some pairs.

i cant do it until the new updated pair is in hand.

I sold my 2013 blk/red 1s thinking the 2016 was gonna be a breeze

Still sick :smh:

And apparently the 2013 was better than the 2016 :rofl::rofl::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom