Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I was looking a few pages back and couldnt find a solid answer so just thought I'd ask. Do these fit the same as the white cements that released earlier this year? thanks!

I was looking a few pages back and couldnt find a solid answer so just thought I'd ask. Do these fit the same as the white cements that released earlier this year? thanks!

U guys think I should trade in my wolf grey v's for these..the v's are my fave Jordan model,& I copped them to see if they'd grow on me but they never did..

U guys think I should trade in my wolf grey v's for these..the v's are my fave Jordan model,& I copped them to see if they'd grow on me but they never did..

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

frontstreetny.com

just got a full size run of jordan true blue 3's

2jd26pj.jpg

200? 
frown.gif

eyes.gif
For a GR, 24 hours before they release. 

Just pre-ordered mine at the local Athletes Foot yesterday. They only got three sizes tho. 9.5, 11, and 12 i think. And only three pairs in each size (9 totall). In all my years of buying jordans, i never heard of that.

So im stuck with a 9.5 for now. Gonna go out tomorrow and try to grab a size 9. Really not even sure where to go. Havent done the saturday morning limited/hyped realse thing in like 5 years.

Just pre-ordered mine at the local Athletes Foot yesterday. They only got three sizes tho. 9.5, 11, and 12 i think. And only three pairs in each size (9 totall). In all my years of buying jordans, i never heard of that.

So im stuck with a 9.5 for now. Gonna go out tomorrow and try to grab a size 9. Really not even sure where to go. Havent done the saturday morning limited/hyped realse thing in like 5 years.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

So does any one know if I can use my b-day coupon on day of release?

each store is different. I have one FL by me that will let you use it on anything you want. Some of the others will let you use it 2 weeks after release date.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

So does any one know if I can use my b-day coupon on day of release?

each store is different. I have one FL by me that will let you use it on anything you want. Some of the others will let you use it 2 weeks after release date.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

can someone post the eastbay giftcard coupon code please.
Someone please post.  Thanks in advance!!!  Has it expired?

According to the eastbay rep, the code was sent by email and was a one time use code. Might want to check the back of your eastbay catolog and see if there is a promotional code for one. I doubt anyone is going to give their code up but you never know....and as usual, a lot of people didn't get the email on it, just like all the restock emails.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

can someone post the eastbay giftcard coupon code please.
Someone please post.  Thanks in advance!!!  Has it expired?

According to the eastbay rep, the code was sent by email and was a one time use code. Might want to check the back of your eastbay catolog and see if there is a promotional code for one. I doubt anyone is going to give their code up but you never know....and as usual, a lot of people didn't get the email on it, just like all the restock emails.

Going to be in Vermont this weekend 
sick.gif
This will be my first attempt at ordering kicks online at midnight. Still unsure about what website I should go with .

sick.gif
This will be my first attempt at ordering kicks online at midnight. Still unsure about what website I should go with .

Love Jordan IIIs, and like the true blues but I like the white cements more so i doubled on the cements earlier this year. Must pass on these.  Good luck to everyone tomorrow

Love Jordan IIIs, and like the true blues but I like the white cements more so i doubled on the cements earlier this year. Must pass on these.  Good luck to everyone tomorrow

Originally Posted by Wilroc

sick.gif

NDC. Free ship when you sign up for free as a member. It's also a quick checkout process and they double box.

Back
Top Bottom