Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Going to be in Vermont this weekend 
sick.gif
This will be my first attempt at ordering kicks online at midnight. Still unsure about what website I should go with .

NDC. Free ship when you sign up for free as a member. It's also a quick checkout process and they double box.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay is doing that 20% off of gift cards for those of you not wanting to cop for retail.

2 pair for 240 ain't bad at all, that's what i plan on doing. It would be funny if eastbay crashed on a brotha tho.
laugh.gif

Inform me! 

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay is doing that 20% off of gift cards for those of you not wanting to cop for retail.

2 pair for 240 ain't bad at all, that's what i plan on doing. It would be funny if eastbay crashed on a brotha tho.
laugh.gif

Inform me! 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Sold a pair of banned 1's to equal 2 pairs of these.
EDIT: Just realized that my tags expired on my truck
30t6p3b.gif
$109 to the DMV
Jesse White be killin us with all the fees being raised over the last few years!!!

30t6p3b.gif
$109 to the DMV
Jesse White be killin us with all the fees being raised over the last few years!!!

Originally Posted by joekamel

30t6p3b.gif
$109 to the DMV

It's unbelievable, SMH

Originally Posted by joekamel

30t6p3b.gif
$109 to the DMV

It's unbelievable, SMH

Wore my WCs today because they will get semi-retired due to these being used more often in rotation...

Wore my WCs today because they will get semi-retired due to these being used more often in rotation...

Originally Posted by Kipthor

So how does the birthday coupon work for footlocker? Does your birthday have to be in that month or what? Also, will footlocker even be having these dope shoes online tomorrow at 12 ET? Thanks for the help guys. Getting really excited for this release tomorrow....
So far I've used it once at Footlocker with no issue. June coupon when my birthday is in August. They asked for ID cause I paid by credit card, but not to check my birthday.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

So how does the birthday coupon work for footlocker? Does your birthday have to be in that month or what? Also, will footlocker even be having these dope shoes online tomorrow at 12 ET? Thanks for the help guys. Getting really excited for this release tomorrow....
So far I've used it once at Footlocker with no issue. June coupon when my birthday is in August. They asked for ID cause I paid by credit card, but not to check my birthday.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

just called my local footlocker said they were accepting the birthday coupons 
pimp.gif

Damn! Called my FL and Champs and they aren't accepting the coupon in first two weeks :/

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

just called my local footlocker said they were accepting the birthday coupons 
pimp.gif

Damn! Called my FL and Champs and they aren't accepting the coupon in first two weeks :/

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

They're fresh and smell even fresher.

yea are so right!!

they are fresh and they smell even fresher and better...when i got them yesterday and smelled them im like WOW
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

They're fresh and smell even fresher.

yea are so right!!

they are fresh and they smell even fresher and better...when i got them yesterday and smelled them im like WOW
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom