Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Not just that. The back flap over the jumpman on the right one is gone. And the bottom is coming off. Surprisingly the cleanest looking part are the bottoms.

like seeing well loved shoes, thats how its done
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by AirCJ

honestly i was hopin they extend the blue midsole all the way like the 2001,but still gettin them regardless.

QFT...I got the '01, im still going to cop  these x2 and extend the inner blue midsole myself...
i prefer them the way they come, its more like the OGs
pimp.gif

honestly i was hopin they extend the blue midsole all the way like the 2001,but still gettin them regardless.

QFT...I got the '01, im still going to cop  these x2 and extend the inner blue midsole myself...
i prefer them the way they come, its more like the OGs
pimp.gif

i was abel to get two pairs in 09 i sold one pair because of the cracking and still have one ds.im about to rock these in the spring and get me 2 pairs of 2011 hopefully no cracking.

i was abel to get two pairs in 09 i sold one pair because of the cracking and still have one ds.im about to rock these in the spring and get me 2 pairs of 2011 hopefully no cracking.

bought a pair when I was in denmark last time they released. Gonna rock unDS them soon and put them in rotation, then throw em back in the closet when these drop

bought a pair when I was in denmark last time they released. Gonna rock unDS them soon and put them in rotation, then throw em back in the closet when these drop

I hope that these will be easier to cop than the cements, as most of the people who bought those are probably wouldn't care for another white based colorway.
But honestly, I think we're getting the better end of the stick

I hope that these will be easier to cop than the cements, as most of the people who bought those are probably wouldn't care for another white based colorway.
But honestly, I think we're getting the better end of the stick

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I like that they are keeping them like the '88 OG's without extending the inner blue midsole all the way. 
what are you guys talking about?

I dont understand the extension of the inner blue midsole

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I like that they are keeping them like the '88 OG's without extending the inner blue midsole all the way. 
what are you guys talking about?

I dont understand the extension of the inner blue midsole

Doubt any real lines for these... Honestly i think these will sit in stores at least a week, IMO.

Dont get me wrong I'm going to grab a pair just don't think these will fly off the shelves.

Doubt any real lines for these... Honestly i think these will sit in stores at least a week, IMO.

Dont get me wrong I'm going to grab a pair just don't think these will fly off the shelves.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm true blues or black/cement/fire reds? opinions? i'ma only get one and then cop either the bred 11's or the concords

hmmmmmmmmmmmm true blues or black/cement/fire reds? opinions? i'ma only get one and then cop either the bred 11's or the concords

Back
Top Bottom