Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Dumb question, but does NDC charge tax or will it be a straight 150?

technically that depends on your state.  but simple answer is yes it will be taxed unless you live in a state like PA that doesn't tax clothes or a state with no nike stores (not sure if that exists).

technically that depends on your state.  but simple answer is yes it will be taxed unless you live in a state like PA that doesn't tax clothes or a state with no nike stores (not sure if that exists).

Originally Posted by supdoode

Ah, I'm going to bust out the VIP coupon anyways. Never know..

this. I will be praying tonight
wink.gif

Thanks for the help fellas.
Eastbay doesn't charge tax? How about shipping though? 
nerd.gif

Thanks for the help fellas.
Eastbay doesn't charge tax? How about shipping though? 
nerd.gif

Is anyone actually camping for these? Seems like most of my friends are doing the online route or heading to stores around noon...

Is anyone actually camping for these? Seems like most of my friends are doing the online route or heading to stores around noon...

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

no question is a dumb question.  Shipping is free if over $100 tho.

You obviously haven't been on NT enough.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

no question is a dumb question.  Shipping is free if over $100 tho.

You obviously haven't been on NT enough.

my damn flip 3's were 150 back when they came out
30t6p3b.gif
......idk what ima do.....these or 2 pair of lebron 8 V1 .....decisions decisions

my damn flip 3's were 150 back when they came out
30t6p3b.gif
......idk what ima do.....these or 2 pair of lebron 8 V1 .....decisions decisions

Originally Posted by sniper

Generaiya thinks your friends will be disappointed. Generaiya knows for a fact that Footlocker 34th St. in NYC got a smaller run of True Blues than White Cement IIIs.

Originally Posted by sniper

Generaiya thinks your friends will be disappointed. Generaiya knows for a fact that Footlocker 34th St. in NYC got a smaller run of True Blues than White Cement IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom