Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I really hope the heel on these doesn't yellow like crazy like the other III's

True Blues are crazy nice.. I don't think I regret selling my cements now, I'll just save up and get these
smile.gif

True Blues are crazy nice.. I don't think I regret selling my cements now, I'll just save up and get these
smile.gif

I just hope they make these True Blue's 2011 version not cheap material like the White Cements 2011.

I just hope they make these True Blue's 2011 version not cheap material like the White Cements 2011.

Originally Posted by glo1980

What cheap materials did the White/Cements have?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And why would they make these any different? 

What cheap materials did the White/Cements have?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And why would they make these any different? 

What in the heck are you talking about? The materials are on par. What? Really.

Originally Posted by sincere

I wore my 09 TB III's to the locker 2 weeks ago to cop the W/C III's and when I got there and saw the W/C I almost started laughing. The leather on the W/C is wack compared to the TB and they just looked cheap in comparison. Yes my TB III's are cracked and well worn but they are far superior than the paper thin and wack looking W/C jb turned out. I passed with ease on the W/C.

Originally Posted by sincere

I wore my 09 TB III's to the locker 2 weeks ago to cop the W/C III's and when I got there and saw the W/C I almost started laughing. The leather on the W/C is wack compared to the TB and they just looked cheap in comparison. Yes my TB III's are cracked and well worn but they are far superior than the paper thin and wack looking W/C jb turned out. I passed with ease on the W/C.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Paper thin?  Which White/Cement 3's were you looking at?  
laugh.gif

These were surprisingly made really well. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

The might have been made really well I am not argueing that. all I have to compare them too were the TB 3's I had on and while they are well worn they still have been looked after (except cracking) and they W/C leather just looked paper thin and inferior to the TB leather as I remember them when I got them. I'm not here to bash people for buying the W/C, I really wanted to buy them but after seeing them in person I just didn't like the look of them.
My comment was just aggreeing with GLO1980 in saying that I hope the TB3's releasing this year are made like the 09 TB3's and not like the W/C 3's because the 09 TB's were made a lot better.

Anyone who has a pair of 09 TB's and W/C will prob agree with me that the TB's are a lot better.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

The might have been made really well I am not argueing that. all I have to compare them too were the TB 3's I had on and while they are well worn they still have been looked after (except cracking) and they W/C leather just looked paper thin and inferior to the TB leather as I remember them when I got them. I'm not here to bash people for buying the W/C, I really wanted to buy them but after seeing them in person I just didn't like the look of them.
My comment was just aggreeing with GLO1980 in saying that I hope the TB3's releasing this year are made like the 09 TB3's and not like the W/C 3's because the 09 TB's were made a lot better.

Anyone who has a pair of 09 TB's and W/C will prob agree with me that the TB's are a lot better.

I can't agree just yet. I'll have to give the cements a few wears before I can yay or nay.

I can't agree just yet. I'll have to give the cements a few wears before I can yay or nay.

Back
Top Bottom