Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

does the leather on these have the shiny-ness like the 2011 white cements?
my pair isn't as shiny as my cements
alright cool. i never really liked the shine on the white cements, so i think i might like these. hope they are like my 09 pair.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

does the leather on these have the shiny-ness like the 2011 white cements?
my pair isn't as shiny as my cements
alright cool. i never really liked the shine on the white cements, so i think i might like these. hope they are like my 09 pair.

went to foot locker 5 min after they opened and they were sold out. went to sheik and got a size 11 and a 7gs for my girl

went to foot locker 5 min after they opened and they were sold out. went to sheik and got a size 11 and a 7gs for my girl

HALF SIZE DOWN! I have wide feet and half a sz down still did it for me. Just went to my local HOH and thankfully was able to cop the 10.5 Now I gotta either cancel or get rid of the 11s I have order. ARGH! I'm gonna go half sz down for the next 2 releases! Actually I might pass on stealth, but definitely doubling on the blk cement!

HALF SIZE DOWN! I have wide feet and half a sz down still did it for me. Just went to my local HOH and thankfully was able to cop the 10.5 Now I gotta either cancel or get rid of the 11s I have order. ARGH! I'm gonna go half sz down for the next 2 releases! Actually I might pass on stealth, but definitely doubling on the blk cement!

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

i hope they do "fit true to size" as it is listed on eastbay

They go big! Go a half size down!
already ordered true size last night 
eyes.gif

just hoping for a goldmember restock. i didn't even bother to call them about all the previous three but I'm gonna dial as soon as i see any email from eastbay smh

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

i hope they do "fit true to size" as it is listed on eastbay

They go big! Go a half size down!
already ordered true size last night 
eyes.gif

just hoping for a goldmember restock. i didn't even bother to call them about all the previous three but I'm gonna dial as soon as i see any email from eastbay smh

Just went to 6 stores! One store had my size but I couldn't fade it because they felt almost a whole size larger
frown.gif

Damn the SAT.

Back
Top Bottom