Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Just went to 6 stores! One store had my size but I couldn't fade it because they felt almost a whole size larger
frown.gif

Damn the SAT.

Went to my local mom n' pop store, picked up my reserved pair and walked out....easiest pick up again...
glad to see everyone got their pair(s)
pimp.gif
....but have to admit went down half a size with these, normally wear a 10.5 ...but they fit good, so no complaints.

Went to my local mom n' pop store, picked up my reserved pair and walked out....easiest pick up again...
glad to see everyone got their pair(s)
pimp.gif
....but have to admit went down half a size with these, normally wear a 10.5 ...but they fit good, so no complaints.

been calling eastbay every hour hoping for people to cancel their orders... i had my giftcard ready for last night, but i slept through the release. makes me that much saltier.

been calling eastbay every hour hoping for people to cancel their orders... i had my giftcard ready for last night, but i slept through the release. makes me that much saltier.

Yeah very easy cop for me and my son (8 mos. old), stopped in a random FTL on the south side of the city (i.e. Chicago) and copped, in and out in less than 5 mins.

Yeah very easy cop for me and my son (8 mos. old), stopped in a random FTL on the south side of the city (i.e. Chicago) and copped, in and out in less than 5 mins.

got my pairs in the morning... i think they fit true to size so i stayed with an 11... Im kind of upset they dont come with a keychain though..

got my pairs in the morning... i think they fit true to size so i stayed with an 11... Im kind of upset they dont come with a keychain though..

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions

For those concerned about sizing for these, consider also getting Forcefields for them and maybe that can assist those thinking into going a half size down. That way, you can probably stay to your true to size and while wearing the forcefields help prevent them from excessive creasing ... just my thoughts and suggestions

^^yea im getting forcefields next week...i wont completly stop it creasing but something is something

^^yea im getting forcefields next week...i wont completly stop it creasing but something is something

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I thought they only go on top of the front of your foot. Because then that wouldn't help cuz it's more of a lengthwise problem

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I thought they only go on top of the front of your foot. Because then that wouldn't help cuz it's more of a lengthwise problem

Back
Top Bottom