Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

maybe its just me but the paint chipping/cracking issue has only been an issue for me when I do not wear the shoes right away. Example is the fire red 3s. Shoes are 4 years old and worn on regular basis since purchase and no paint cracking chipping. Now I bought a DS pair of Cool Grey 3s about a year ago and they started chipping/cracking since 1st wear. Same thing with pair of lightning 4s that I bought back in November of 2010. They were DS and paint started cracking after 1st wear.

maybe its just me but the paint chipping/cracking issue has only been an issue for me when I do not wear the shoes right away. Example is the fire red 3s. Shoes are 4 years old and worn on regular basis since purchase and no paint cracking chipping. Now I bought a DS pair of Cool Grey 3s about a year ago and they started chipping/cracking since 1st wear. Same thing with pair of lightning 4s that I bought back in November of 2010. They were DS and paint started cracking after 1st wear.

Boy you guys should own leather making businesses, manufacturing only the best leathers the way yall be breaking down and judging the leathers quality. Yea just dont buy em. Plain and simple. Jordans arent for you if you cant come to terms with the way they are made these days. Hang it up. I personally think the leather on the '11 WC III is good and by far acceptable to say the least. Especially compared to whats been used in the recent past (*columbia 9s). the shoe feels and looks well made. shape is on point and true to OG. Sometimes there are legitamate complaints worthy of being noted but IMO on these '11 WC III's, yall trippin. Just dont buy em man!

Boy you guys should own leather making businesses, manufacturing only the best leathers the way yall be breaking down and judging the leathers quality. Yea just dont buy em. Plain and simple. Jordans arent for you if you cant come to terms with the way they are made these days. Hang it up. I personally think the leather on the '11 WC III is good and by far acceptable to say the least. Especially compared to whats been used in the recent past (*columbia 9s). the shoe feels and looks well made. shape is on point and true to OG. Sometimes there are legitamate complaints worthy of being noted but IMO on these '11 WC III's, yall trippin. Just dont buy em man!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Who the hell wears Reeboks?
roll.gif

Yeah, because the Pumps they released last year weren't in high demand...young boys
eyes.gif

Just because dudes on here are 30+ years old, they are mad quick to call somebody young.... Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or your Reebok Pumps.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Old Heads... Smh

roll.gif

Yeah, because the Pumps they released last year weren't in high demand...young boys
eyes.gif

Just because dudes on here are 30+ years old, they are mad quick to call somebody young.... Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or your Reebok Pumps.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Old Heads... Smh

roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Old Heads... Smh

You made a silly statement

Would you rather me insult your lack of sneaker knowledge instead? Knowledgeable sneaker heads wouldn't have made your statement.

roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Old Heads... Smh

You made a silly statement

Would you rather me insult your lack of sneaker knowledge instead? Knowledgeable sneaker heads wouldn't have made your statement.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

The leather on the 11 cements suck IMO, it feels too stiff and just fake. It may not crease as much which may be a benefit to some, but this new leather has turned me off of these shoes.

Actually the leather used is of good quality and is one of the better leathers that Nike as a whole uses...

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

The leather on the 11 cements suck IMO, it feels too stiff and just fake. It may not crease as much which may be a benefit to some, but this new leather has turned me off of these shoes.

Actually the leather used is of good quality and is one of the better leathers that Nike as a whole uses...

Why isn't the leather material for the tongue more like the 2011 cements? If it was, this shoe would have been perfection.

Why isn't the leather material for the tongue more like the 2011 cements? If it was, this shoe would have been perfection.

Originally Posted by esquireraps

I'm mad they coming out again!!
I'm not! I ruined my last pair 2 years ago b/c I decided to coach baseball in them, under the assumption that the TB3's were retroing later that year...........and I ended up making a bad decision since JB went w/ the international release. Yeah, I could've picked them up...but at the time I refused to pay above retail for them, and was certain they'd come out again (although I didn't think it would be this soon). So I'll definitely be picking up at least 2 pairs of these.......no more baseball in them though!

SN: And the last time I wore Reebok was 16 years ago (I'm 30) while working at Cedar Point....they were work shoes! Never been a fan of Reebok....but the new Zigs have my attention for training!

I'm not! I ruined my last pair 2 years ago b/c I decided to coach baseball in them, under the assumption that the TB3's were retroing later that year...........and I ended up making a bad decision since JB went w/ the international release. Yeah, I could've picked them up...but at the time I refused to pay above retail for them, and was certain they'd come out again (although I didn't think it would be this soon). So I'll definitely be picking up at least 2 pairs of these.......no more baseball in them though!

SN: And the last time I wore Reebok was 16 years ago (I'm 30) while working at Cedar Point....they were work shoes! Never been a fan of Reebok....but the new Zigs have my attention for training!

I'm not. They didn't release over here in the States. Now unless you live in Europe, or live in the US but paid rape prices for these only to see them a few years later again, then you should be happy these are coming back so soon
happy.gif

I'm not. They didn't release over here in the States. Now unless you live in Europe, or live in the US but paid rape prices for these only to see them a few years later again, then you should be happy these are coming back so soon
happy.gif

people that get mad that they are releasing dont love shoes for loving shoes or the nostalgia which means they are collecting for the wrong reason imo, i love when they re-release shoes that other people love so that everyone can have every shoe that they want to be happy, stop being so greedy! lol 

people that get mad that they are releasing dont love shoes for loving shoes or the nostalgia which means they are collecting for the wrong reason imo, i love when they re-release shoes that other people love so that everyone can have every shoe that they want to be happy, stop being so greedy! lol 

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

BINGO

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

BINGO

Any sample pics of these floating around? I don't rock jerseys much any more but I will break this one out when these drop

Back
Top Bottom