Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

its just my opinion.
btw my DOB is 11/08/1977 which makes me 33 years old.
so I aint no kid
I aint no leather expert
I just have an opinion.
Sorry haters.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I agree with you
I have the 09 TB and idk if its the smaller tongue or what but they look way better.
And the leather on the TBs feels way better to me. Sooo soft
pimp.gif

Why u guys acting surprised that the price went up on shoes, it's 2011 every thing went up in price.

Why u guys acting surprised that the price went up on shoes, it's 2011 every thing went up in price.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

because Reebok, New Balance and Adidas prices aren't escalating while offering declining quality

Originally Posted by Mikey23

because Reebok, New Balance and Adidas prices aren't escalating while offering declining quality

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The WC's that jut came up are up to par imo. The leather isn't as bad as you guys are making it sound. These are much better than the CDP 3's and the TB 3's imo. Its ridiculous how much you guys whine about the quality of some of these retros when a lot of them aren't even bad. I bet some of you have never even owned a pair of pre 2003 retros and just complain just because you see others do it so it becomes the "cool" thing to do
30t6p3b.gif
For those of you that have legit complaints about the quality,it can be solved easily.Save your money and just don't buy them,plain and simple. No need to keep beating on a dead horse,if you think that the quality is so atrocious,Don't buy them. No one is holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to buy them. It's amazing that some of you still buy shoes even though you don't stop complaining about how terrible the quality is
laugh.gif
Exactly.

I'm not sure about the leather on the 09 TB 3s and I've only seen the CDP 3s but never HELD them...so all I have to compare is my 07 FR 3s and 01 TB 3s. The leather on the 11 cements suck IMO, it feels too stiff and just fake. It may not crease as much which may be a benefit to some, but this new leather has turned me off of these shoes.

I guess I've basically made my stance because I haven't been purchasing most of the releases since I first noticed this change on the university blue 9s for this reason, I guess it's a losing fight at this point. Would be nice to jump on some of these retros(like these and the playoffs really, that's what's frustrating) but I just can't justify the amount of money for the leather used(although I'm happy the paint doesn't chip as much).

I guess that's the thing with retros, we purchase for our memories and ability to re-live the past, BUT that means we already have pre-determined standards for new release and they simply cannot fill that voided spot the same. It's a matter of getting over it and either sucking it up or moving on. Whatever you do though, complain to yourself(or anyone that can change it), just don't be surprised by it happening.

Nobody will read this, I feel better though. I want these damn cements/true blues bad, can't do it though.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The WC's that jut came up are up to par imo. The leather isn't as bad as you guys are making it sound. These are much better than the CDP 3's and the TB 3's imo. Its ridiculous how much you guys whine about the quality of some of these retros when a lot of them aren't even bad. I bet some of you have never even owned a pair of pre 2003 retros and just complain just because you see others do it so it becomes the "cool" thing to do
30t6p3b.gif
For those of you that have legit complaints about the quality,it can be solved easily.Save your money and just don't buy them,plain and simple. No need to keep beating on a dead horse,if you think that the quality is so atrocious,Don't buy them. No one is holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to buy them. It's amazing that some of you still buy shoes even though you don't stop complaining about how terrible the quality is
laugh.gif
Exactly.

I'm not sure about the leather on the 09 TB 3s and I've only seen the CDP 3s but never HELD them...so all I have to compare is my 07 FR 3s and 01 TB 3s. The leather on the 11 cements suck IMO, it feels too stiff and just fake. It may not crease as much which may be a benefit to some, but this new leather has turned me off of these shoes.

I guess I've basically made my stance because I haven't been purchasing most of the releases since I first noticed this change on the university blue 9s for this reason, I guess it's a losing fight at this point. Would be nice to jump on some of these retros(like these and the playoffs really, that's what's frustrating) but I just can't justify the amount of money for the leather used(although I'm happy the paint doesn't chip as much).

I guess that's the thing with retros, we purchase for our memories and ability to re-live the past, BUT that means we already have pre-determined standards for new release and they simply cannot fill that voided spot the same. It's a matter of getting over it and either sucking it up or moving on. Whatever you do though, complain to yourself(or anyone that can change it), just don't be surprised by it happening.

Nobody will read this, I feel better though. I want these damn cements/true blues bad, can't do it though.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HAVEN'T WORN REEBOKS SINCE I WAS 10. 16 YEARS AGO...

I snatched 2 pair of the twilight pumps that retro last year... And the quality was nutzzz! They are definatly doing there thing on the low

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HAVEN'T WORN REEBOKS SINCE I WAS 10. 16 YEARS AGO...

I snatched 2 pair of the twilight pumps that retro last year... And the quality was nutzzz! They are definatly doing there thing on the low

the true blue iii's can have worse leather than the white/cement iii's but people will still buy it. a lot of people weren't able to get the '09 release due to it being international release and many didn't want to pay reseller prices. this will make people want to get them as this being their '2nd' chance to get this release. still will have the same issues with the paint cracking, so don't get ur hopes up.

the true blue iii's can have worse leather than the white/cement iii's but people will still buy it. a lot of people weren't able to get the '09 release due to it being international release and many didn't want to pay reseller prices. this will make people want to get them as this being their '2nd' chance to get this release. still will have the same issues with the paint cracking, so don't get ur hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom