Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Wow some of these NTers have no idea What good qualify is
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

30t6p3b.gif

Cause some of them are kids and just started buying Jordans.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

30t6p3b.gif

Cause some of them are kids and just started buying Jordans.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I wore my 09 TB III's to the locker 2 weeks ago to cop the W/C III's and when I got there and saw the W/C I almost started laughing. The leather on the W/C is wack compared to the TB and they just looked cheap in comparison. Yes my TB III's are cracked and well worn but they are far superior than the paper thin and wack looking W/C jb turned out. I passed with ease on the W/C.

Paper thin?  Which White/Cement 3's were you looking at?  
laugh.gif

These were surprisingly made really well. 

The might have been made really well I am not argueing that. all I have to compare them too were the TB 3's I had on and while they are well worn they still have been looked after (except cracking) and they W/C leather just looked paper thin and inferior to the TB leather as I remember them when I got them. I'm not here to bash people for buying the W/C, I really wanted to buy them but after seeing them in person I just didn't like the look of them.
My comment was just aggreeing with GLO1980 in saying that I hope the TB3's releasing this year are made like the 09 TB3's and not like the W/C 3's because the 09 TB's were made a lot better.

Anyone who has a pair of 09 TB's and W/C will prob agree with me that the TB's are a lot better.
I would have to not agree with you on that actually...as far as quality of the leather on the '09 TBs and the '11 Cements...there isn't too much a difference. However, I did notice that after about the same amount of wears the midsole on the TBs are looking worse than the midsoles on my Cements. The shape of the TBs were also kinda funky...I hope they come correct this time around with the TBs though...IIIs are one of my favorite models.

I wore my 09 TB III's to the locker 2 weeks ago to cop the W/C III's and when I got there and saw the W/C I almost started laughing. The leather on the W/C is wack compared to the TB and they just looked cheap in comparison. Yes my TB III's are cracked and well worn but they are far superior than the paper thin and wack looking W/C jb turned out. I passed with ease on the W/C.

laugh.gif

The might have been made really well I am not argueing that. all I have to compare them too were the TB 3's I had on and while they are well worn they still have been looked after (except cracking) and they W/C leather just looked paper thin and inferior to the TB leather as I remember them when I got them. I'm not here to bash people for buying the W/C, I really wanted to buy them but after seeing them in person I just didn't like the look of them.
My comment was just aggreeing with GLO1980 in saying that I hope the TB3's releasing this year are made like the 09 TB3's and not like the W/C 3's because the 09 TB's were made a lot better.

Anyone who has a pair of 09 TB's and W/C will prob agree with me that the TB's are a lot better.
I would have to not agree with you on that actually...as far as quality of the leather on the '09 TBs and the '11 Cements...there isn't too much a difference. However, I did notice that after about the same amount of wears the midsole on the TBs are looking worse than the midsoles on my Cements. The shape of the TBs were also kinda funky...I hope they come correct this time around with the TBs though...IIIs are one of my favorite models.

I have both 09 tb's and white cement..... 09 tbs aren't touching the white cements... Tb's are the ones with the thin leather..

I have both 09 tb's and white cement..... 09 tbs aren't touching the white cements... Tb's are the ones with the thin leather..

laugh.gif

look at what youre saying..your TBs have cracked paint yet still look better than 2011 white/cement IIIs? I dont think so. I have 2001 TB IIIs and I dont think the 2009s could possibly stack up to those. If anything, the 2011 True Blues will be closer in quality to the 01 retros due to the softer leather and stronger paint used.

laugh.gif

look at what youre saying..your TBs have cracked paint yet still look better than 2011 white/cement IIIs? I dont think so. I have 2001 TB IIIs and I dont think the 2009s could possibly stack up to those. If anything, the 2011 True Blues will be closer in quality to the 01 retros due to the softer leather and stronger paint used.

its just my opinion.
btw my DOB is 11/08/1977 which makes me 33 years old.
so I aint no kid
I aint no leather expert
I just have an opinion.
Sorry haters.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

its just my opinion.
so I aint no kid
I aint no leather expert
I just have an opinion.
Sorry haters.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I have both 03 white cements and 2011 white cements and there is definitely a difference in leather used - although I can't say which is better, I definitely prefer 03 version. 2011 version has a little bit of sheen to the leather... optically not as pleasing in my opinion.

What bothers me more about the 2011 White Cement release is the price hike... 03 version used to be 100 bucks... I believe the Fire-reds during 2006(?) were 125 or 135 (which were also a bit too high)... and now... $150... well... White Cements sold well at $150... supply and demand I guess... I paid a full price for my pair... so there you have it (in other words, I am the idiot).

I have both 03 white cements and 2011 white cements and there is definitely a difference in leather used - although I can't say which is better, I definitely prefer 03 version. 2011 version has a little bit of sheen to the leather... optically not as pleasing in my opinion.

What bothers me more about the 2011 White Cement release is the price hike... 03 version used to be 100 bucks... I believe the Fire-reds during 2006(?) were 125 or 135 (which were also a bit too high)... and now... $150... well... White Cements sold well at $150... supply and demand I guess... I paid a full price for my pair... so there you have it (in other words, I am the idiot).

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Me too
grin.gif
. I looked at my Mars IV box and it said retail 115.00 and my Fire Red V's were 135.00, I was like
eek.gif
. SMH at everything being 150 now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Me too
grin.gif
. I looked at my Mars IV box and it said retail 115.00 and my Fire Red V's were 135.00, I was like
eek.gif
. SMH at everything being 150 now.
tired.gif

The WC's that jut came up are up to par imo. The leather isn't as bad as you guys are making it sound. These are much better than the CDP 3's and the TB 3's imo. Its ridiculous how much you guys whine about the quality of some of these retros when a lot of them aren't even bad. I bet some of you have never even owned a pair of pre 2003 retros and just complain just because you see others do it so it becomes the "cool" thing to do
30t6p3b.gif
For those of you that have legit complaints about the quality,it can be solved easily.Save your money and just don't buy them,plain and simple. No need to keep beating on a dead horse,if you think that the quality is so atrocious,Don't buy them. No one is holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to buy them. It's amazing that some of you still buy shoes even though you don't stop complaining about how terrible the quality is
laugh.gif

The WC's that jut came up are up to par imo. The leather isn't as bad as you guys are making it sound. These are much better than the CDP 3's and the TB 3's imo. Its ridiculous how much you guys whine about the quality of some of these retros when a lot of them aren't even bad. I bet some of you have never even owned a pair of pre 2003 retros and just complain just because you see others do it so it becomes the "cool" thing to do
30t6p3b.gif
For those of you that have legit complaints about the quality,it can be solved easily.Save your money and just don't buy them,plain and simple. No need to keep beating on a dead horse,if you think that the quality is so atrocious,Don't buy them. No one is holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to buy them. It's amazing that some of you still buy shoes even though you don't stop complaining about how terrible the quality is
laugh.gif

its just my opinion.
so I aint no kid
I aint no leather expert
I just have an opinion.
Sorry haters.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I agree with you
I have the 09 TB and idk if its the smaller tongue or what but they look way better.
And the leather on the TBs feels way better to me. Sooo soft
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom