Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I really really wanted True Blues but my past experience with recent 3's acted as a deterrent from me copping. Yet im still tempted to head to DTLR to cop... its an addiction
tired.gif

Haven't worn these joints more than 8-9 times.

IMAG0176.jpg
i certainly hope these tb's don't chip and peel like my cg's and fire reds did. i love both of those cw's but didn't double up because of this.
i picked up 2 pairs of tb's today but if they end up like this i'll definitely let the 2nd go.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I really really wanted True Blues but my past experience with recent 3's acted as a deterrent from me copping. Yet im still tempted to head to DTLR to cop... its an addiction
tired.gif

Haven't worn these joints more than 8-9 times.

IMAG0176.jpg
i certainly hope these tb's don't chip and peel like my cg's and fire reds did. i love both of those cw's but didn't double up because of this.
i picked up 2 pairs of tb's today but if they end up like this i'll definitely let the 2nd go.
ohwell.gif

so uch fake fus about this shoe. they heels will yellos. JB made it clear w/ the red 3s a few years ago. get use to it.

so uch fake fus about this shoe. they heels will yellos. JB made it clear w/ the red 3s a few years ago. get use to it.

got my pair pretty easily..ive picked up so many pairs back to back,it sucks because now its that time of the year of the jordan drought,unless the quai 54 v's hit the states or any other nice bin 23 releases,i'm pretty much done with jb until black cements & concords.

got my pair pretty easily..ive picked up so many pairs back to back,it sucks because now its that time of the year of the jordan drought,unless the quai 54 v's hit the states or any other nice bin 23 releases,i'm pretty much done with jb until black cements & concords.

Damn, those Cool Greys are
frown.gif
Always wanted those, but at this point pretty much any DS pairs will crack like an antique as soon as you walk in them... for shame..

Is it just me or do these damn TB's feel like BRICKS?? I got mine last night, wore them for a few hours, then for a majority of today.. damn things are so uncomfortable, I don't know if it's the lack of ankle padding of what, but it seems like the '11 Cements feel better than these...

Got a 10.5 by the way, and I'm usually an 11 in everything. So far this year, I've had to get 10.5's in Cements, Bordeaux's, and these (my only JB purchases)... also could have probably used a 10.5 in the Cool Greys... what's with these sizing changes? Obviously I'm not the only one..

Damn, those Cool Greys are
frown.gif
Always wanted those, but at this point pretty much any DS pairs will crack like an antique as soon as you walk in them... for shame..

Is it just me or do these damn TB's feel like BRICKS?? I got mine last night, wore them for a few hours, then for a majority of today.. damn things are so uncomfortable, I don't know if it's the lack of ankle padding of what, but it seems like the '11 Cements feel better than these...

Got a 10.5 by the way, and I'm usually an 11 in everything. So far this year, I've had to get 10.5's in Cements, Bordeaux's, and these (my only JB purchases)... also could have probably used a 10.5 in the Cool Greys... what's with these sizing changes? Obviously I'm not the only one..

Originally Posted by gzagenius

these still highly avail? worked all day and i missed out

Footaction at Parks mall in Arlington ewhad plenty left and they let you use the vip coupon...total with tx was $135 even...

Originally Posted by gzagenius

these still highly avail? worked all day and i missed out

Footaction at Parks mall in Arlington ewhad plenty left and they let you use the vip coupon...total with tx was $135 even...

really sad that these ran big again. i copped a 9 on ndc but had to scramble around in the morning trying to find a 8.5. glad the hard work paid off!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom