Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

really sad that these ran big again. i copped a 9 on ndc but had to scramble around in the morning trying to find a 8.5. glad the hard work paid off!
happy.gif

frown.gif
 a bit worried with all these size down comments...

I ordered a 13 from Finishline...I bounce back and forth between 12-13.

frown.gif
 a bit worried with all these size down comments...

I ordered a 13 from Finishline...I bounce back and forth between 12-13.

everywhere i went everyone was taking all the 9.5 i managed to get a 10 but need a sz 9.5 any spots in L.A still have these?

everywhere i went everyone was taking all the 9.5 i managed to get a 10 but need a sz 9.5 any spots in L.A still have these?

Got a pair from NDC with some gift cards and another pair on discount. Another pair to match up with the other 2 releases.

Got a pair from NDC with some gift cards and another pair on discount. Another pair to match up with the other 2 releases.

pretty easy cop through my local footlocker. I picked them up before work and it was a quick in and out in 2 minutes max.

I liked them so much i might have to get a third pair.

pretty easy cop through my local footlocker. I picked them up before work and it was a quick in and out in 2 minutes max.

I liked them so much i might have to get a third pair.

Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Any Sac NT'ers, how's Arden/Downtown plaza looking? 
nerd.gif

Just left ARDEN foorlocker swooped up my 4th sz 10.5....used my Footaction gold card, $15 off...total was $148 and some change....11 hours after they opened the doors.....way too easy...NT needs to calm down.

arden footlocker still has a FSR and downtown footlocker took the vip $25 off coupon.

I found the VIP birthday coupon, did they just take it or did they check if you're a VIP member and what not?

30t6p3b.gif
@ people waiting in line for these.  can't believe people were blowing up fb last night talking about being in line at 3am
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Any Sac NT'ers, how's Arden/Downtown plaza looking? 
nerd.gif

Just left ARDEN foorlocker swooped up my 4th sz 10.5....used my Footaction gold card, $15 off...total was $148 and some change....11 hours after they opened the doors.....way too easy...NT needs to calm down.

arden footlocker still has a FSR and downtown footlocker took the vip $25 off coupon.

I found the VIP birthday coupon, did they just take it or did they check if you're a VIP member and what not?

30t6p3b.gif
@ people waiting in line for these.  can't believe people were blowing up fb last night talking about being in line at 3am
30t6p3b.gif

Just curious, is anyone going to actually ball in these knowing what these will look like after a few wears? That pic of the CGs a few pages shows it all...
These are nice shoes, but I don't trust these will hold up at all...Hopefully I am wrong.

Just curious, is anyone going to actually ball in these knowing what these will look like after a few wears? That pic of the CGs a few pages shows it all...
These are nice shoes, but I don't trust these will hold up at all...Hopefully I am wrong.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

got my pair pretty easily..ive picked up so many pairs back to back,it sucks because now its that time of the year of the jordan drought,unless the quai 54 v's hit the states or any other nice bin 23 releases,i'm pretty much done with jb until black cements & concords.

I'm glad cause it's putting a fat +%% dent in my wallet every month almost! haha

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

got my pair pretty easily..ive picked up so many pairs back to back,it sucks because now its that time of the year of the jordan drought,unless the quai 54 v's hit the states or any other nice bin 23 releases,i'm pretty much done with jb until black cements & concords.

I'm glad cause it's putting a fat +%% dent in my wallet every month almost! haha

Originally Posted by weapen12

really sad that these ran big again. i copped a 9 on ndc but had to scramble around in the morning trying to find a 8.5. glad the hard work paid off!
happy.gif

I was going back and worth between 8.5 nd 9. Ended up gettn a 9 even though I got 8.5 for d wc.. I usually just double sock if it did ran a little big, it feels just as snug like 8.5,, idk what I was thinking tho. Lol I feel like i shuda jus got an 8.5 in d first place =/

Originally Posted by weapen12

happy.gif

I was going back and worth between 8.5 nd 9. Ended up gettn a 9 even though I got 8.5 for d wc.. I usually just double sock if it did ran a little big, it feels just as snug like 8.5,, idk what I was thinking tho. Lol I feel like i shuda jus got an 8.5 in d first place =/

Back
Top Bottom