Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im so glad these came out, i almost shelled out too much money on the international release pair, glad i didnt!

respect on the Shakes on your avatar!!

im so glad these came out, i almost shelled out too much money on the international release pair, glad i didnt!

respect on the Shakes on your avatar!!

Originally Posted by Ayepae

Originally Posted by asu42

Just checked NDC and there are a lot of new sizes to be had
Yep all sizes available again guys.. that was a quick restock 
laugh.gif

glad to know.

This! Glad I passed on the 09s!

Can't wait to get my pairs!

Hoping the Black Cements will be the same quality...

This! Glad I passed on the 09s!

Can't wait to get my pairs!

Hoping the Black Cements will be the same quality...

pimp.gif
good to see everyone like these got a pair but pretty soon these will be on everyone feet everywhere this summer
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
good to see everyone like these got a pair but pretty soon these will be on everyone feet everywhere this summer
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by esspee1200

From the sound of it, these sold really well. Any OG GR III release will always sell well. Don't sleep.
not true, WCs sat for awhile and they aren't even that sought after. JB overproduced em thats why.

Originally Posted by esspee1200

From the sound of it, these sold really well. Any OG GR III release will always sell well. Don't sleep.
not true, WCs sat for awhile and they aren't even that sought after. JB overproduced em thats why.

Man looking at these next to my white cement....makes me see on thing.

White cements were trash quality!!!...came all prewrinkled n stuff...smh true blues were done right though.

Man looking at these next to my white cement....makes me see on thing.

White cements were trash quality!!!...came all prewrinkled n stuff...smh true blues were done right though.

I live in the Philly area and these wouldn't have sold out but the Flight Club manager came in and swooped them all up. He buys out the whole store after everyone in line gets their pairs. I was talking to him and he said he has 60 pairs of Cool Greys, 150 pairs of Bordeauxs, 50 pairs of Playoff 13 and many others. Looks like I gotta wake up early for every release now...

I live in the Philly area and these wouldn't have sold out but the Flight Club manager came in and swooped them all up. He buys out the whole store after everyone in line gets their pairs. I was talking to him and he said he has 60 pairs of Cool Greys, 150 pairs of Bordeauxs, 50 pairs of Playoff 13 and many others. Looks like I gotta wake up early for every release now...

Thanks for the vip coupon. I was able to bring my pair back into footaction today and they gave me a coupon adjustment
pimp.gif

Thanks for the vip coupon. I was able to bring my pair back into footaction today and they gave me a coupon adjustment
pimp.gif

Easiest cop at Arden. Not more than 40 more people in line at 6:30. Walked in and got my pair, fell in love. My 5th pair of 3's 
pimp.gif

Easiest cop at Arden. Not more than 40 more people in line at 6:30. Walked in and got my pair, fell in love. My 5th pair of 3's 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom