Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Did you see the Wizards picture?

As for reselling... I'm fine when people do it fair and square, but there's some shadiness going on. But hey, that's business I guess...

Did you see the Wizards picture?

As for reselling... I'm fine when people do it fair and square, but there's some shadiness going on. But hey, that's business I guess...

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

I live in the Philly area and these wouldn't have sold out but the Flight Club manager came in and swooped them all up. He buys out the whole store after everyone in line gets their pairs. I was talking to him and he said he has 60 pairs of Cool Greys, 150 pairs of Bordeauxs, 50 pairs of Playoff 13 and many others. Looks like I gotta wake up early for every release now...
Well at least he does give everybody an opportunity to get their pair thats first, before he buys up the remaining inventory.  Some of the resellers at the recent "Banned" release here in Chicago, were not only cutting others in line after they already copped a pair or TWO in some cases, they would then try to sell them to the people they cut in line, for over twice what they just paid for them, and I just think thats dirty.  FC's prices though in most cases are overpriced also though.

I remember that Altitude XIIIs had people selling them for 2k, I think, right out of the door, back in 04.  FC is overpriced, ONLY because FC takes a 20% cut, generally sellers get MP for their shoes.

Originally Posted by knowledge10

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

I live in the Philly area and these wouldn't have sold out but the Flight Club manager came in and swooped them all up. He buys out the whole store after everyone in line gets their pairs. I was talking to him and he said he has 60 pairs of Cool Greys, 150 pairs of Bordeauxs, 50 pairs of Playoff 13 and many others. Looks like I gotta wake up early for every release now...
Well at least he does give everybody an opportunity to get their pair thats first, before he buys up the remaining inventory.  Some of the resellers at the recent "Banned" release here in Chicago, were not only cutting others in line after they already copped a pair or TWO in some cases, they would then try to sell them to the people they cut in line, for over twice what they just paid for them, and I just think thats dirty.  FC's prices though in most cases are overpriced also though.

I remember that Altitude XIIIs had people selling them for 2k, I think, right out of the door, back in 04.  FC is overpriced, ONLY because FC takes a 20% cut, generally sellers get MP for their shoes.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Did Jordan ever wear the True Blues for the Bulls? I haven't seen any pics...

I don't think he did. Had to go and look through 88 All Star Game photos to make sure he didn't wear them there, but he had on Black Cements for that game.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Did Jordan ever wear the True Blues for the Bulls? I haven't seen any pics...

I don't think he did. Had to go and look through 88 All Star Game photos to make sure he didn't wear them there, but he had on Black Cements for that game.

I'm waiting on my NDC order and side line apparel ... In the mean time i wore today the 2001 TB's (old pic)
ff91654e1f066fa9ce42ca1667a97d846dca14c9_r.JPG

Wasn't going to get them but walked into NT Chicago around 5 PM yesterday and they had an 11 left. I was still on the fence but was talking with the salesperson about my wedding next Saturday and he was like "something borrowed, something blue..."

Lol. I'll put them on ice.

Wasn't going to get them but walked into NT Chicago around 5 PM yesterday and they had an 11 left. I was still on the fence but was talking with the salesperson about my wedding next Saturday and he was like "something borrowed, something blue..."

Lol. I'll put them on ice.

Just cancelled 3 pairs of size 9 on Finishline I didnt even know my orders had gone thru cause thats when their site crashed I kept pressing submit order cause it wouldnt go on to the page that confirms your purchase, when I checked my spam folder I got 4 seperate orders of the True Blue 3's all I wanted was a pair I got mine hopefully the 3 pairs I cancel go to those Niketalkers that need them.

Just cancelled 3 pairs of size 9 on Finishline I didnt even know my orders had gone thru cause thats when their site crashed I kept pressing submit order cause it wouldnt go on to the page that confirms your purchase, when I checked my spam folder I got 4 seperate orders of the True Blue 3's all I wanted was a pair I got mine hopefully the 3 pairs I cancel go to those Niketalkers that need them.

Just picked up the last 11.5 at Footaction in Greensboro NC. First time I've walked into an actual store to buy a pair of Jordans in years! After always buying on the internet and waiting for them to be delivered it was pretty refreshing!

Just picked up the last 11.5 at Footaction in Greensboro NC. First time I've walked into an actual store to buy a pair of Jordans in years! After always buying on the internet and waiting for them to be delivered it was pretty refreshing!

the true blues sold better then i expected in nyc

the cements sat for days even a few months and i cant see why the manager at fc would say what he said to a stranger at a release

they most times keep quite what they do business wise

the true blues sold better then i expected in nyc

the cements sat for days even a few months and i cant see why the manager at fc would say what he said to a stranger at a release

they most times keep quite what they do business wise

I couldn't get them yesterday and thought i might not be able to grab a piar, but just went to the local mall earlier today and got a pair no problem.

I couldn't get them yesterday and thought i might not be able to grab a piar, but just went to the local mall earlier today and got a pair no problem.

I got 2 pairs yesterday. It was a pretty easy cop, I walked into the local mall and walked out with the shoes easy.

I got 2 pairs yesterday. It was a pretty easy cop, I walked into the local mall and walked out with the shoes easy.

Back
Top Bottom