Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

happy with my pair feels snug but tts ... looked bad on dispay and felt cheap until i unlaced relaced tried on and it is AMAZING

happy with my pair feels snug but tts ... looked bad on dispay and felt cheap until i unlaced relaced tried on and it is AMAZING

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

waiting still

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

waiting still

well, i wore mine today for the first time. no paint chip, hopefully they hold up. hella toebox creasing though.

well, i wore mine today for the first time. no paint chip, hopefully they hold up. hella toebox creasing though.

Was able to cop mine today at NTChicago...got the employee discount too since Swoosh has been treating us like crap lately. True Blues under $100
pimp.gif

Was able to cop mine today at NTChicago...got the employee discount too since Swoosh has been treating us like crap lately. True Blues under $100
pimp.gif

today i noticed some cracking on my 2009 pair i wear

now i wish i got a second pair of these 2011's

ah well 1 2001 and 2 2009 and another 1 pair of 2011's i should be good with true blues

today i noticed some cracking on my 2009 pair i wear

now i wish i got a second pair of these 2011's

ah well 1 2001 and 2 2009 and another 1 pair of 2011's i should be good with true blues

Who ever still need a size call Nike mall of America they are accepting phone orders now ..

Who ever still need a size call Nike mall of America they are accepting phone orders now ..

Back
Top Bottom