Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Don't know if it's been answered or not, look thru the thread, did find anything.
How do the 2011's compare to the 2009's ?
Better/Worse/Same ?

Don't know if it's been answered or not, look thru the thread, did find anything.
How do the 2011's compare to the 2009's ?
Better/Worse/Same ?

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

So the AJ III True/Blues are hitting the shelves for the 4th time correct?

1. 1988 OGs with Nike AIR logo at the heel and NIKE on the outsole.
2. 2001 Retros with Jumpan AIR logo at the heel and JORDAN on the outsole
3. 2009 Retros like the 2001 but the innerside of the midsoles are only painted halfway!
4. 2011 Retros like the 2010.

jordan outsole on the 2011 and 2009 are colored different

2009 release
air-jordan-3-iii-retro-white-true-blue-4-600x399.jpg

2011release
air-jordan-3-true-blue-3.jpg

3. 2009 Retros like the 2001 but the innerside of the midsoles are only painted halfway!

jordan outsole on the 2011 and 2009 are colored different

2009 release
air-jordan-3-iii-retro-white-true-blue-4-600x399.jpg

2011release
air-jordan-3-true-blue-3.jpg

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=31441
At this moment there is a 10.5 and 11 AND they sell for less than retail at $135.77 to us yanks. They are in the UK. Shipping is around $32 which gets you back to about retail plus tax and/or shipping. My pair from NDC came out to $162 with tax and free shipping. I ordered an extra pair of CG XI's from them and they came pretty quick and were perfect. As a matter of fact, the Euro version of the XI has the blue-er outsole which I thought was cool. Disclaimer: I don't work for these guys. Just trying to help guys out that are still looking.

;=-pete

707CA

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=31441
At this moment there is a 10.5 and 11 AND they sell for less than retail at $135.77 to us yanks. They are in the UK. Shipping is around $32 which gets you back to about retail plus tax and/or shipping. My pair from NDC came out to $162 with tax and free shipping. I ordered an extra pair of CG XI's from them and they came pretty quick and were perfect. As a matter of fact, the Euro version of the XI has the blue-er outsole which I thought was cool. Disclaimer: I don't work for these guys. Just trying to help guys out that are still looking.

;=-pete

707CA

3. 2010 Retros like the 2001 but the innerside of the midsoles are only painted halfway!
if I'm not mistaken the inner midsole on the original is inly painted halfway as well. Can anyone confirm this?

3. 2010 Retros like the 2001 but the innerside of the midsoles are only painted halfway!
if I'm not mistaken the inner midsole on the original is inly painted halfway as well. Can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

TRUE!

TRUE!

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I don't understand why people are trashing the quality of this shoe, it's well put together IMO, people put blinders on for some reason and insist the quality is junk, its been what a decade since I last bought these shoes and I don't see anything to indicate that these are less put together then my 01's if anything the paint looks like it'll hold up pretty good over time

My perspective on this informal debate of "quality".

If i didn't have money and wanted to find a reason to hate on the shoe... i'd
say the quality wasn't up to par, playing a jedi mind trick on my psyche so
that i wouldn't cave in.

It works for some...

but i tell you; two pairs in and no regrets.

For those questioning the build/craftsmanship and material usage of these shoes.

If you have 160 dollars plus to spare... this is not something you sleep on. 

I GUARANTEE IT *mens warehouse ad voice*

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I don't understand why people are trashing the quality of this shoe, it's well put together IMO, people put blinders on for some reason and insist the quality is junk, its been what a decade since I last bought these shoes and I don't see anything to indicate that these are less put together then my 01's if anything the paint looks like it'll hold up pretty good over time

My perspective on this informal debate of "quality".

If i didn't have money and wanted to find a reason to hate on the shoe... i'd
say the quality wasn't up to par, playing a jedi mind trick on my psyche so
that i wouldn't cave in.

It works for some...

but i tell you; two pairs in and no regrets.

For those questioning the build/craftsmanship and material usage of these shoes.

If you have 160 dollars plus to spare... this is not something you sleep on. 

I GUARANTEE IT *mens warehouse ad voice*

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Still no luck for me. Checking NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction online sites
indifferent.gif

What size are you looking for Boost?

Still no luck for me. Checking NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Footaction online sites
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

TRUE!
lol that was clutch sir thanks! I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. I was only 1 wen these originally came out in 88 lol

TRUE!
lol that was clutch sir thanks! I thought it was, but I wasn't sure. I was only 1 wen these originally came out in 88 lol

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

TRUE!
no prob I was asking that same question earlier in the morning and just googled it

TRUE!
no prob I was asking that same question earlier in the morning and just googled it

^yup i remember the 01's being different than og's from the midsole to the inner tongue. nice og's there.

also did anyone get a shipping conf from NDC? should be shipped out today right? can't wait to get mine...

Originally Posted by robxdrew

indifferent.gif

See? Cats wanna hold off or x out all together because it looks flimsy... finna regret not investing.

Shoes are selling heaps quicker than the Cements.

Restocks are certain... but the waiting game spares no piece of mind.

Just sayin with no delayin.

True blues so amazin.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

indifferent.gif

See? Cats wanna hold off or x out all together because it looks flimsy... finna regret not investing.

Shoes are selling heaps quicker than the Cements.

Restocks are certain... but the waiting game spares no piece of mind.

Just sayin with no delayin.

True blues so amazin.

Back
Top Bottom