Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Very pleased with my pair!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I don't understand why people are trashing the quality of this shoe, it's well put together IMO, people put blinders on for some reason and insist the quality is junk, its been what a decade since I last bought these shoes and I don't see anything to indicate that these are less put together then my 01's if anything the paint looks like it'll hold up pretty good over time

Since everyone is bi yatching about the quality, I would then assume that no one wants to bother with the subpar quality we can expect on the Concords in December.  Should be an "easy" cop as so many on here like to say.....
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I don't understand why people are trashing the quality of this shoe, it's well put together IMO, people put blinders on for some reason and insist the quality is junk, its been what a decade since I last bought these shoes and I don't see anything to indicate that these are less put together then my 01's if anything the paint looks like it'll hold up pretty good over time

Since everyone is bi yatching about the quality, I would then assume that no one wants to bother with the subpar quality we can expect on the Concords in December.  Should be an "easy" cop as so many on here like to say.....
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Can yall update what yall pairs are looking like after a few wears ( cracking ) .. That'll help me decide if I really wanna get these or not because my Black/Cements from CDP are
30t6p3b.gif

Can yall update what yall pairs are looking like after a few wears ( cracking ) .. That'll help me decide if I really wanna get these or not because my Black/Cements from CDP are
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

So are they cracking after a couple wears?

Haven't gotten my pairs yet, but if these are like the white cements, then they will hold up pretty well...

Haven't gotten my pairs yet, but if these are like the white cements, then they will hold up pretty well...

after inspecting my pair a bit more, one shoe has a hairline scratch on the blue midsole. kinda disappointed, but idk what i can do. most place are already sold out of sz. 11, in store and online.

after inspecting my pair a bit more, one shoe has a hairline scratch on the blue midsole. kinda disappointed, but idk what i can do. most place are already sold out of sz. 11, in store and online.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

They will crack. My white cements cracked after minimal wear. Not much can be done. Just wear 'em and hope for the best.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

They will crack. My white cements cracked after minimal wear. Not much can be done. Just wear 'em and hope for the best.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol people still buying from finishline? When will you all learn?
Seriously. Finishline.com s ucks. Don't mess with them anyone. I'll take my chances elsewhere.

I got a size 13 with what looks like clear paint leaks on the blue midsole of the right shoe. They more than likely are going back to my local footlocker but hopefully I can find another pair.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol people still buying from finishline? When will you all learn?
Seriously. Finishline.com s ucks. Don't mess with them anyone. I'll take my chances elsewhere.

I got a size 13 with what looks like clear paint leaks on the blue midsole of the right shoe. They more than likely are going back to my local footlocker but hopefully I can find another pair.

damn, been sick and i couldn't get myself to the store.
oh well. gotta get over these pneumonia symptoms.

=/

damn, been sick and i couldn't get myself to the store.
oh well. gotta get over these pneumonia symptoms.

=/

Back
Top Bottom