Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Still lots of sizes on FNL; just checked about 5 mins ago.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

These don't come with the jumpman tag??? Both f my pairs didn't have them, white cememnt 3s had em
No these do not come with the Jumpman Tag.

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

These don't come with the jumpman tag??? Both f my pairs didn't have them, white cememnt 3s had em
No these do not come with the Jumpman Tag.

still a couple of smaller sizes on fnl. missed out. i was gonna order an 11 so i could return my pair with the uneven cement print but i guess they didn't restock an 11.

still a couple of smaller sizes on fnl. missed out. i was gonna order an 11 so i could return my pair with the uneven cement print but i guess they didn't restock an 11.

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^WHAT WAS IT SHIPPED IN.

From the imagery i got from his testimonial:

It was tied with 3 strands of used dental floss, meager application of Hello Kitty stationary tape
and barbeque stains for extra adhesiveness.

Good job eastbay.  How thoughtful... You love us colored folk!!!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^WHAT WAS IT SHIPPED IN.

From the imagery i got from his testimonial:

It was tied with 3 strands of used dental floss, meager application of Hello Kitty stationary tape
and barbeque stains for extra adhesiveness.

Good job eastbay.  How thoughtful... You love us colored folk!!!

I got lucky that the tb3's were relatively easy to cop here, had a meeting in the morning saturday so picked up a pair for myself & buddy at Noon/1pm.

The last night my buddy ( i'm the best man in his wedding) got me a thank you gift of.... Yes... Another pair of Tb3's hahaha

He's like i hope that you dont already have them.....

It was the thought that counts
pimp.gif

I got lucky that the tb3's were relatively easy to cop here, had a meeting in the morning saturday so picked up a pair for myself & buddy at Noon/1pm.

The last night my buddy ( i'm the best man in his wedding) got me a thank you gift of.... Yes... Another pair of Tb3's hahaha

He's like i hope that you dont already have them.....

It was the thought that counts
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom