Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Copped an 8.5 and 9 at a Finish Line in Middletown, OH on Saturday. As of Saturday, the employee who helped me said they had sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 10 still available.

Copped an 8.5 and 9 at a Finish Line in Middletown, OH on Saturday. As of Saturday, the employee who helped me said they had sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 10 still available.

Recent pick ups...I'm thinking about highlighting the eyes with red to go with the jumpman on the tongue, not sure yet.

Recent pick ups...I'm thinking about highlighting the eyes with red to go with the jumpman on the tongue, not sure yet.

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

what finishline is in middletown? I'm drawing a blank 
laugh.gif
 Might need to expand my horizon a little more

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Try the magic eraser

Has anyone actually tried this? I'm thinking about using sandpaper. I'm talking about for the midsoles btw I know theres no saving the heel tab from yellowing.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Try the magic eraser

Has anyone actually tried this? I'm thinking about using sandpaper. I'm talking about for the midsoles btw I know theres no saving the heel tab from yellowing.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

At the Towne Mall -- Off 122 -- Middletown Exit on 75

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

laugh.gif

At the Towne Mall -- Off 122 -- Middletown Exit on 75

Sorry that this is off topic a bit, but what do you guys think about the pure $ 3's should I pick them up they're at my outlet for 110? Just not too big of a fan of all white shoes

Sorry that this is off topic a bit, but what do you guys think about the pure $ 3's should I pick them up they're at my outlet for 110? Just not too big of a fan of all white shoes

Originally Posted by DRose22

You answered your own question.  If you're not a fan of something, why buy them? 

Originally Posted by DRose22

You answered your own question.  If you're not a fan of something, why buy them? 

^--True vinny da chin, and i'm a fan of the 3's and for $100 thats a deal and they're are not the B-grades either...If the shoes are still there when i got back this weekend for the F&F sale i will cop

Back
Top Bottom