Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

to people who paid over retail or camped out

I doubt anyone camped out, but why should it matter how much you paid if you really like a pair of kicks?
because the ones who camp, are USUALLY the ones who are copping due to hype or to resell...
they are the ones that are the cause of what is happening to the brand today...
I can't tell you how many times I see a line of kids with skinny jeans and straight billed new era caps, sitting there with tons of their friends and girlfriends to cop a shoe because it is "limited" or the potential resale value... plus I know for a FACT that they have no idea about the history of the given shoe

so again, to people who camped out for these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Agreed. Those people deserve a slap nd spit to the face.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

to people who paid over retail or camped out

I doubt anyone camped out, but why should it matter how much you paid if you really like a pair of kicks?
because the ones who camp, are USUALLY the ones who are copping due to hype or to resell...
they are the ones that are the cause of what is happening to the brand today...
I can't tell you how many times I see a line of kids with skinny jeans and straight billed new era caps, sitting there with tons of their friends and girlfriends to cop a shoe because it is "limited" or the potential resale value... plus I know for a FACT that they have no idea about the history of the given shoe

so again, to people who camped out for these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Agreed. Those people deserve a slap nd spit to the face.

Do any of ya'll got 2001's with white heel tabs and midsoles? I haven't worn mines in years and when I took em out recently the heel tab and midsole were super yellow along with the other shoes I kept there. They are 10 years old so I guess this is expected but I saw a vid of some dude with 2001's and they looked brand new. I copped these 2011's and I don't want to make the same mistake again. BTW I stored them in their box in the garage is that a bad place to keep them?

Do any of ya'll got 2001's with white heel tabs and midsoles? I haven't worn mines in years and when I took em out recently the heel tab and midsole were super yellow along with the other shoes I kept there. They are 10 years old so I guess this is expected but I saw a vid of some dude with 2001's and they looked brand new. I copped these 2011's and I don't want to make the same mistake again. BTW I stored them in their box in the garage is that a bad place to keep them?

BTW is there a way to remove the yellowing? I've seen people sandpaper the midsole but I doubt this would work on the heel tab.

BTW is there a way to remove the yellowing? I've seen people sandpaper the midsole but I doubt this would work on the heel tab.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

"seaglow" Removes the Yellowing on the XI's but I dont know if it would work on the III's. Give it a try and see what happens. You can buy "seaglow" from ebay

"seaglow" Removes the Yellowing on the XI's but I dont know if it would work on the III's. Give it a try and see what happens. You can buy "seaglow" from ebay

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

don't do this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

don't do this
30t6p3b.gif

I know about the seaglow on the xi's but i dont think it would work on the iiis completely different material.

Whitening toothpaste gel is supposed to do the trick, but I've never tried it.   My tabs have luckily never yellowed on any of my 3's.  
I'll post a pic of my '01's when I get home. 

EDIT: 

Tupack Shaker wrote:

20uvm8y.jpg

5tu8z.jpg

Keep your shoes in a dark room, away from windows, water, etc...  Any light and moisture will yellow them. 

I know about the seaglow on the xi's but i dont think it would work on the iiis completely different material.

Whitening toothpaste gel is supposed to do the trick, but I've never tried it.   My tabs have luckily never yellowed on any of my 3's.  
I'll post a pic of my '01's when I get home. 

EDIT: 

Tupack Shaker wrote:

20uvm8y.jpg

5tu8z.jpg

Keep your shoes in a dark room, away from windows, water, etc...  Any light and moisture will yellow them. 

So I bought a size 9 in the TB's and when I got home a noticed something strange. One shoe is slightly longer than the other one. Now I know JB's quality hasn't been the greatest lately, (paint shipping, cracking, etc.) but this is just absurd. The only way you can tell is if you line the shoes up perfectly. The right shoes is slightly bigger than the other even though they are both size 9. Is this a big deal to you guys? Would you guys just wear the shoes anyway or try to get a voucher? Sorry no pics at the moment.This #@$% is really bugging me.

So I bought a size 9 in the TB's and when I got home a noticed something strange. One shoe is slightly longer than the other one. Now I know JB's quality hasn't been the greatest lately, (paint shipping, cracking, etc.) but this is just absurd. The only way you can tell is if you line the shoes up perfectly. The right shoes is slightly bigger than the other even though they are both size 9. Is this a big deal to you guys? Would you guys just wear the shoes anyway or try to get a voucher? Sorry no pics at the moment.This #@$% is really bugging me.

Back
Top Bottom