Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by psk2310

What up hAzEee aNd sN3. You're right about late Jan release of the red cements. My true blues cracked/peeled in the same spot but only on the right shoe.
mad.gif
 Sorry for the bad photos. But these are what they looked like before & after I tried restoring them. I bought Angelus leather paint & Angelus acylic leather paint sealer. I did a good job for doing it the first time but I'm sad to report they cracked again. Someone on the restoration thread said I might've used too much paint. I'm gonna try painting & sealing them again. I'll post photos when it's done (before & after). I was geeked about the black cements coming out next month but imma pass but like I said, I'm done buying Jays. BTW, does anyone have the Nike CEO's email address? I'd like to write him an email... I'm not gonna be rude or ignorant, I just want to let him know how disappointed I am. Aside from dress shoes, I've only ever had 4 sneakers that weren't nike. I'm so pissed.

7ee16b64c174133601886c6cc431ab25630b3414_r.jpg

76826c7668c7376014a3ae003a9a280cc6fa3a73_r.jpg
5dd16568cf70173f061e71e573c621525b1a96b7_r.jpg
1af36e6d63a6c0937bc314cb345b0f242e4c4cc1_r.jpg

You did a god job restoring them.Good luck when you try again next time.Both left and right shoes on my TB III's started cracking /peeling but the right shoe is worse. I wore my Cements once for a couple of hours but theres no cracking I understand where your dissapointment is coming from if JB Raises the price then they should improve the quality but it seems like the quality is worse.III's used to be $100 retail and the quality was good now retail is $150 and the quality is worse. Makes no sense.
eyes.gif

It's up to you what you want to do but I think you should leave em' the way they are and don't repaint I have a feeling they're going to  crack/peel no matter how much paint you use, but I could be wrong. THe cracking / peeling doesnt bother me beccause of the area of the shoe it's happening on which is the back at the lower heel & it doesnt look noticeable on feet IMO.I must admit I'd be extrememly mad though if my midsoles started to crack.

Originally Posted by psk2310

What up hAzEee aNd sN3. You're right about late Jan release of the red cements. My true blues cracked/peeled in the same spot but only on the right shoe.
mad.gif
 Sorry for the bad photos. But these are what they looked like before & after I tried restoring them. I bought Angelus leather paint & Angelus acylic leather paint sealer. I did a good job for doing it the first time but I'm sad to report they cracked again. Someone on the restoration thread said I might've used too much paint. I'm gonna try painting & sealing them again. I'll post photos when it's done (before & after). I was geeked about the black cements coming out next month but imma pass but like I said, I'm done buying Jays. BTW, does anyone have the Nike CEO's email address? I'd like to write him an email... I'm not gonna be rude or ignorant, I just want to let him know how disappointed I am. Aside from dress shoes, I've only ever had 4 sneakers that weren't nike. I'm so pissed.

7ee16b64c174133601886c6cc431ab25630b3414_r.jpg

76826c7668c7376014a3ae003a9a280cc6fa3a73_r.jpg
5dd16568cf70173f061e71e573c621525b1a96b7_r.jpg
1af36e6d63a6c0937bc314cb345b0f242e4c4cc1_r.jpg

You did a god job restoring them.Good luck when you try again next time.Both left and right shoes on my TB III's started cracking /peeling but the right shoe is worse. I wore my Cements once for a couple of hours but theres no cracking I understand where your dissapointment is coming from if JB Raises the price then they should improve the quality but it seems like the quality is worse.III's used to be $100 retail and the quality was good now retail is $150 and the quality is worse. Makes no sense.
eyes.gif

It's up to you what you want to do but I think you should leave em' the way they are and don't repaint I have a feeling they're going to  crack/peel no matter how much paint you use, but I could be wrong. THe cracking / peeling doesnt bother me beccause of the area of the shoe it's happening on which is the back at the lower heel & it doesnt look noticeable on feet IMO.I must admit I'd be extrememly mad though if my midsoles started to crack.

Thanks for the props hAzEee aNd sN3, much appreciated but I can't have my kicks messed up, it's like riding around in a nice car with a bumper messed up or one of the side mirrors hanging off. LOL. I'll hit back with photos & an update. Nike, like all other companies are maximizing thier profit margins. They're using cheaper materials, cheaper ways of manufactoring, and raise the cost. That's why I'm done with buying Js. You sound like you might be an old head like me. I remember Js were $100. I worked a paper route to get the original IIIs & the Bo Jacksons. I had the Wings MJ poster & The Bo Knows poster. Man those were the days...Coming home wiping your sneakers off with an old wash rag & breaking out the tooth brush if needed...LOL...

Thanks for the props hAzEee aNd sN3, much appreciated but I can't have my kicks messed up, it's like riding around in a nice car with a bumper messed up or one of the side mirrors hanging off. LOL. I'll hit back with photos & an update. Nike, like all other companies are maximizing thier profit margins. They're using cheaper materials, cheaper ways of manufactoring, and raise the cost. That's why I'm done with buying Js. You sound like you might be an old head like me. I remember Js were $100. I worked a paper route to get the original IIIs & the Bo Jacksons. I had the Wings MJ poster & The Bo Knows poster. Man those were the days...Coming home wiping your sneakers off with an old wash rag & breaking out the tooth brush if needed...LOL...

^I think you meant to say White Cements. When I imagine Red Cements, I think of the Doernbecher IIIs and if you copped 3 pairs of those, I'd be highly jealous of you...

^I think you meant to say White Cements. When I imagine Red Cements, I think of the Doernbecher IIIs and if you copped 3 pairs of those, I'd be highly jealous of you...

Originally Posted by sniper

Only thing about that is they came out in December. But anyway, just seeing those pics makes me want to check out all my 3's after work lol. Still got my TB's DS but have worn my WC's a decent amount of time and haven't seen any cracking yet, might have to wear them today 
pimp.gif

Only thing about that is they came out in December. But anyway, just seeing those pics makes me want to check out all my 3's after work lol. Still got my TB's DS but have worn my WC's a decent amount of time and haven't seen any cracking yet, might have to wear them today 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

pimp.gif
I found that out about 5-months too late and have been regretting it ever since. I actually ended up giving my WCs to my cousin as I rarely wore them. TBs are worn about once a week though. However, this Florida weather is making me rock sandals pretty much everyday...

Originally Posted by ajkatt

pimp.gif
I found that out about 5-months too late and have been regretting it ever since. I actually ended up giving my WCs to my cousin as I rarely wore them. TBs are worn about once a week though. However, this Florida weather is making me rock sandals pretty much everyday...

I was mistaken with my verbiage sniper, I did mean the white cements (specifically the white/fire red/cement grey-black). I can only wish I had the opportunity to by the Doembecher IIIs like that...

I was mistaken with my verbiage sniper, I did mean the white cements (specifically the white/fire red/cement grey-black). I can only wish I had the opportunity to by the Doembecher IIIs like that...

Originally Posted by Anthony39t

has anybody seen the true blues 2011 with thick elephant print?
are these fake?

Those look abnormal.  just sayin.

Originally Posted by Anthony39t

has anybody seen the true blues 2011 with thick elephant print?
are these fake?

Those look abnormal.  just sayin.

i know this sounds silly but when i get my second pair from finishline

i'm going to wear my 2009 on one foot and my 2011 on another

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Do you man lol, not as silly as wearing black infrareds on 1 foot and whites on the other like everyone was doing after the pack dropped
sick.gif
I bet people will be rocking white cements on 1 foot and black cements on the other too this november

Back
Top Bottom