Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

According to @NikeNP via Twitter, Nike North Park Dallas will be having a full size run on grand opening day this Friday for anyone that's interested.

According to @NikeNP via Twitter, Nike North Park Dallas will be having a full size run on grand opening day this Friday for anyone that's interested.

Originally Posted by smoooth

i love my 3s. but i have to say the material on the 2009s is better the 2011s
LOL...Im quoting this so when your paint cracks on those '09's, we can all have a good laugh.

LOL...Im quoting this so when your paint cracks on those '09's, we can all have a good laugh.

I kinda laughed too...as if JB's craftsmanship was worlds away from the job the painjob they did on the 2011's. III's have had horrible paint cracking issues for at least 5 years now....

I kinda laughed too...as if JB's craftsmanship was worlds away from the job the painjob they did on the 2011's. III's have had horrible paint cracking issues for at least 5 years now....

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

@chanjohn01 will i be able to phone order? and where is this store located?
Unfortunately no phone orders. Wrist bands will be given out tomorrow. For the TB 3's and the Kobe VI Think Pinks. The store is in Dallas, TX North Park Mall.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

@chanjohn01 will i be able to phone order? and where is this store located?
Unfortunately no phone orders. Wrist bands will be given out tomorrow. For the TB 3's and the Kobe VI Think Pinks. The store is in Dallas, TX North Park Mall.

If any of you will be in the Dallas area, try to make it to the opening of the Nike store. It will be EPIC!!! tons and TONS of surprises!!!

If any of you will be in the Dallas area, try to make it to the opening of the Nike store. It will be EPIC!!! tons and TONS of surprises!!!

Wristbands will be given out around 9AM FRiday morning, versus Thursday like previously stated for the following: TB 3's ,Solar Reds and Sprites as well as the Think Pink Kobe VI's

Via @NikeNP
Twitter

Wristbands will be given out around 9AM FRiday morning, versus Thursday like previously stated for the following: TB 3's ,Solar Reds and Sprites as well as the Think Pink Kobe VI's

Via @NikeNP
Twitter

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

i'll be there.

i don't know about 9 am, but i'll be there

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

i'll be there.

i don't know about 9 am, but i'll be there

Back
Top Bottom