Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

i hope this release shows early signs of heavy midsole paint chipping
it may have something to do with the '09s I bought for over retail

hopefully paint won't crack on these after less than 5 wears. i heard the j3 white cement paint is holding up. maybe they're the same quality.

hopefully paint won't crack on these after less than 5 wears. i heard the j3 white cement paint is holding up. maybe they're the same quality.

definitely a must have for me
pimp.gif

One of a handful of Jordans I don't understand why people like them. Blue just doesn't look right on this shoe.

One of a handful of Jordans I don't understand why people like them. Blue just doesn't look right on this shoe.

I made a shirt design that says "Stay True" with elephant print sleeves. Gotta make it to go with these, i missed the doernbecher release so def gettin this pair.

I made a shirt design that says "Stay True" with elephant print sleeves. Gotta make it to go with these, i missed the doernbecher release so def gettin this pair.

These are a must have.  Gotta admit JB is treating us pretty well this year between all the 3's and 7's. 
smile.gif

These are a must have.  Gotta admit JB is treating us pretty well this year between all the 3's and 7's. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom