Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

These are a must have.  Gotta admit JB is treating us pretty well this year between all the 3's and 7's. 
smile.gif
the 3's yes but im not a fan of the 7's cant wait for the concords
pimp.gif
 these true blues look fresh

These are a must have.  Gotta admit JB is treating us pretty well this year between all the 3's and 7's. 
smile.gif
the 3's yes but im not a fan of the 7's cant wait for the concords
pimp.gif
 these true blues look fresh

smile.gif
Yeah they are as far as bringing back some classics that we all have been waiting for. 
But if the price tag was more reasonable they would really be treatin us well. 

smile.gif
Yeah they are as far as bringing back some classics that we all have been waiting for. 
But if the price tag was more reasonable they would really be treatin us well. 

^defitinitely.
I've been waiting for these to drop state side for a long time.
I wonder if their gunna have the same kind of tags and papers like the WC III's did.

^defitinitely.
I wonder if their gunna have the same kind of tags and papers like the WC III's did.

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

^defitinitely.

Not sure about the key chain, but definitely the box and tissue. 

246mazm.png

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

^defitinitely.

Not sure about the key chain, but definitely the box and tissue. 

246mazm.png

Been looking for a pair of 01's but the price is just to high, just might get 2 pairs of these 2011's TB

Been looking for a pair of 01's but the price is just to high, just might get 2 pairs of these 2011's TB

Originally Posted by Mikey23

What was the price on them?  Found a couple of brand new pairs of '01's in my size that I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on.    

Back
Top Bottom