Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

My 2001 3's have yellowed pretty bad (how do you prevent this from happening btw?) I don't think they would sell very much.

They way to prevent it is, you have to store them in a dark, and cool place.  
I mean, that goes for any shoe, if you leave a shoe exposed in your room or anywhere for that matter, it will collect dust particles, and sun rays.  
guessing the closet would be the best place?

My 2001 3's have yellowed pretty bad (how do you prevent this from happening btw?) I don't think they would sell very much.

I mean, that goes for any shoe, if you leave a shoe exposed in your room or anywhere for that matter, it will collect dust particles, and sun rays.  

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Yup.  Simple as that.  Some NT'ers like to display them in their rooms, when that's the last thing they should be doing, but it's just my honest opinion. 

Yup.  Simple as that.  Some NT'ers like to display them in their rooms, when that's the last thing they should be doing, but it's just my honest opinion. 

Den Get All Mad/Sad Wen Da Midsoles Explode Wen Dey Wear Em

Den Get All Mad/Sad Wen Da Midsoles Explode Wen Dey Wear Em

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Thinking about a 10.5 in these but i usally wear an 11 across the board
Use some braincells my dude. If ur an 11 across the board why would you go down?

Use some braincells my dude. If ur an 11 across the board why would you go down?

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I'm an 11, bought an 11...they fit perfect

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I'm an 11, bought an 11...they fit perfect

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by odiggidy

tired.gif
  if it wasnt for the lll's...... there would be no "concord 11" lll's =  the G. O. A. T. 

So by that logic, there would obviously be no III's without the Jordan 1 and II's respectively so that makes both models better than the III then huh?...
indifferent.gif

I got love for III's and XI's but there's no way a III triumphs an XI...there's a reason the XI's get that end of the year treatment from JB instead of the III. Just saying..
grin.gif

Back to topic...

if tinker did not come up with the design for the lll's ..... money was gonna leave nike. so yes ...if it were not for the lll's there would be no "concord 11" .  
indifferent.gif

carry on 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by odiggidy

tired.gif
  if it wasnt for the lll's...... there would be no "concord 11" lll's =  the G. O. A. T. 

So by that logic, there would obviously be no III's without the Jordan 1 and II's respectively so that makes both models better than the III then huh?...
indifferent.gif

I got love for III's and XI's but there's no way a III triumphs an XI...there's a reason the XI's get that end of the year treatment from JB instead of the III. Just saying..
grin.gif

Back to topic...

if tinker did not come up with the design for the lll's ..... money was gonna leave nike. so yes ...if it were not for the lll's there would be no "concord 11" .  
indifferent.gif

carry on 
grin.gif

They're the biggest seller because to a large degree they are the best Jordans ever produced, but yes everyone has the right to their own opinion
Right, cause the grapes sell very well because they're the best CW of the V's
eyes.gif

They're the biggest seller because to a large degree they are the best Jordans ever produced, but yes everyone has the right to their own opinion
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

eyes.gif

u think these are gonna be hard to cop? im hopin i can just walk in and get my size when store opens, not tryna wait in a line

u think these are gonna be hard to cop? im hopin i can just walk in and get my size when store opens, not tryna wait in a line

Back
Top Bottom